Chapter 1: Uchiha/Senju Love

As you can see this isn't about with Mika and the Akastuki. It's where that Mika wasn't around still. On the second part, yes, she will and by the way, Mito is married to Hashirama and Madara which is the Uchiha/Senju Family.

Meanwhile at the Hokage's office, Hashirama is doing paperwork while Madara is just sitting on a chair all bored.

"Hey Hashirama."

"What is it Madara?"

"...I'm bored."

"Then go and do something then."

Hashirama says calmly while stamping/writing all the papers he has to do.

"But I don't want to."

"Then?"

"Then I'll just..."

Madara gets up from the chair and walks towards to Hashirama and faces closer to him.

"M-Madara w-what are y-you doing?"

Hashirama says while blushing into different shades of red.

"Just to let you know how much you mean to me and how much I am deeply in love with you."

Madara smirks and gently touches Hashirama's cheek and came closer to his face. Hashirama's heart was beating faster than ever, even though that him and Madara are a married couple, he is still shy about Madara touching him, especially about when Madara gets close to his face. But Hashirama pushes Madara away.

"Madara please, I need to work. You can't do that when I am working. Someone might see us."

"Hmp. Fine."

Madara and Hashirama were in silence until....

"Just one kiss?"

"NO MADARA! I'M BUSY!!"

"Your no fun..."

"*sigh*"

*Later*

"Finally, I'm finished with all my work."

Hashirama sighed in relief and lazily drop to the floor with his eyes closed that still had pieces of paper on the floor around him. Hashirama then felt a presence right on top of him.

"Eh?"

Hashirama opened his eyes and sees Madara on top of him about to do something to Hashirama.

"M-MADARA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? GET OFF OF ME!!"

"Nope. I'm just gonna.."

Madara touched Hashirama's chest and started to unbuttoning his shirt while he starts licking Hashirama's neck.

"M-Madara.... p-please s-sstoaaa!"

Hashirama moaned when Madara founded his g spot.

"You liked that don't you Hashirama?"

Madara smirked seeing Hashirama blushing darkly.

"No I do not! Madara get off of me! Someone might come!"

Hashirama yelled at Madara while struggling out of his grip.

"Heh, your adorable when you try to struggle out from me. Isn't that quite rude to do that from your husband?"

"....hmp..."

Madara smirkes and kissed Hashirama and put his fingers through his brown hair. While Madara and Hashirama were kissing on the floor, they heard the door opened and looked up and saw Mito standing there watching them angrily.

💫To Be Continued...💫