Chapter 31: Just a Dream

"I love you too dad."

Those were the last words before she woke up. Mika is 17 and she got up from her bed. Her long spiky black hair all frizzed up that looks like a bird would make a nest at. She yawned and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth but when she was about to go in she bumped into Itachi.

"O-Oh, sorry b-brother." Mika said quietly looking down, she still has the shyness in her and timid which causes every member of the akatsuki in awe. Itachi smiled softly and gently nudged her forehead with his two fingers.

"It's alright Mika, you seemed like you've woken up from bed." Itachi said.

"Yeah, because I did, hehe" Mika said as she yawned scratching her head.

"Well, looks like you need to go to the restroom. I'll excuse myself." Itachi smiled as his eyes closed and walked off but stopped in his tracks and turned back.

"Oh and today is Tobi's turn to make breakfast." Itachi said having that disgust face knowing that Tobi isn't good at making food. Mika didn't mind but little worried and nodded to her brother.

"Ok, I'll be there after I get ready." Mika said smiling and went to the bathroom as Itachi nodded and left. After Mika was done with the bathroom and chose a comfy outfit like this.

 After Mika was done with the bathroom and chose a comfy outfit like this

She went straight to the dining room where some of the akatsuki were at. She was greeted by her brother Pain.

"Good morning Mika, how was your sleep?" Pain asked gently. Mika yawned again and smiled up to him.

"It was..nice, very uhh," Mika paused and looked at the food on the table, the food looked delicious. Pain looked at her then at the table.

"Tobi did all this...finally." Pain said as he sighed. Mika couldn't help but stare at the food, she wanted to devour everything. Tobi then popped out of the kitchen bringing out a...birthday cake?

"Good morning! Tobi made good food for everyone!" Tobi said in excitement.

"Brother Tobi, what's the birthday cake for?" Mika asked confusingly.

"You don't know mika-chan?? It's your birthday!!" Tobi said happily. There was a long silence and Mika just realized that it's her 18th birthday today.

"IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ALREADY!?" Mika yelled while her hands were in her hair. Deidara scoffed.

"You forgot that it's your birthday today un?" He laughed. Mika pouted.

"S-Shut up! Look I was very tired today and um.." Mika looked away.

"It's ok to not remember your birthday." Itachi said gently to her and Mika smiled.

"Time to eat!" Tobi said and everyone started eating except for Zetsu that just watched them. As Mika was eating, she kept thinking about that dream of a man with straight long brown hair and the other with the same hair as her. She frowned a bit until Konan nudged her.

"Is everything ok Mika? You seemed confused." She said in a worried tone. Mika then smiled to her.

"Everything is fine! I was just looking how the food looks really good!" She said and Konan smiled and continued eating. Mika looked down and saddened her eyes.

"They seem.....familiar."

TO BE CONTINUED

[ the tables have been turned,, Mika is still with her akatsuki family and her returning to hashirama and madara we're just a dream 👀 hopefully you enjoyed this chapter after like 3-4 years of inactivity 💀 but I'll be making more chapters in the meantime!! 💗 ]