Chapter 23 : Getting Her Back

Konoha

Hashirama called Tobirama to help him and Madara to get their daughter back at Midnight. Tobirama came quick and was told that only him, Hashirama, and Madara are going to get her back.

"Only us three Hashirama?"

"Yes, we are her family. We shouldn't just call the shinobi to go and get her, it's our responsibility to find her."

Tobirama sighed and agreed.

"Where's Madara?"

"He's in his room getting ready to go. He wants his daughter back so his life can be wonderful with Mika around."

"I see..."

The three men got ready and left Konoha, Madara knew who the kidnappers were so he ran to their hideout. Hashirama and Tobirama were confused so they followed him.

At The Hideout

Konan ran to Pein's office and slammed the door open as Pein looked at Konan with a surprised look on his face.

"What's wrong Konan? Is everything alright?"

"No, Mika's parents and her uncle are here! Their here to take Mika back!"

As Konan said those words, Pein's eyes widened and got up from his seat and speed walked out of his office.

"Pein?"

"Let all the others know that their here, I'm taking Mika somewhere where they won't find her."

Pein said without looking at Konan and went to Mika's room. Konan ran and got the others know right away, as they were getting ready, Pein carried Mika's sleeping body and got out of the hideout. Hashirama, Madara, and Tobirama got to the hideout and saw a figure flying out with a child in their arms.

"Madara! Tobirama! Did you see that!?"

"It must be the leader taking Mika."

"He's not going away-"

As Hashirama was going to follow him he and Tobirama were surrounded by the akastuki.

"And where do you think your going un?"

Hashirama and Tobirama got themselves ready to fight but then looked around and saw that Madara wasn't with them.

"Where did Madara go!?"

"Hm, he must have gone to another path to reach the leader."

"I see."

"Can you stop talking? It's getting me very damn tired."

Hidan yawned. The akastuki striked at the two men but they dodged their attack. While they were fighting, Hashirama thought in his head.

"Madara, please bring her back."

To Be Continued