Chapter 15 : Brother Itachi

Mika ran behind Itachi as he was getting up from the couch and notice tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong Mika?"

Mika sniffs.

"I saw a scary man outside. He was looking at me coldly. I think he wants to kill me."

Mika's eyes were filling up tears and put her face in Itachi's cloak. Itachi bend down and held Mika's shoulder facing him.

"He's not gonna kill you, remember that your elder brothers and sister will always protect you ok?"

Itachi smiled softly and Mika wiped her tears and smiled and hugged her big brother.

"Ok Itachi."

Itachi stood up and carried Mika to his room and gently sat her on his bed. Itachi got a ponytail band and tied Mika's hair in a low ponytail like Itachi's.

"Itachi"

"Yes?"

"Um, what are you going to do with the man that tried to scare me?"

"Don't worry about him, I called Hidan to take care of it."

"Oh ok."

Mika sat next to Itachi as Itachi was brushing his raven hair.

"Mika"

"Yeah Itachi?"

"Later, do you want to go out to get some dangos?"

Mika smiled and nodded excitedly.

Later

"Nii-san! I'm ready!"

Itachi got his cloak on and held Mika's hand and went out.

"Itachi, do you have any siblings?"

Itachi's eyes widened and heard "siblings" that Mika brought up and sighed.

"Yes I do. But, I don't want to talk about it."

"Oh, ok. Are we almost there?"

"We're close by."

Itachi and Mika came to the dango shop and ate dangos.

Timeskip

"That was good Nii-san!"

"Yes it was Mika. I really liked them when I was young."

"Really!"

Itachi nodded and came back to the hideout. Tobi came running towards Mika and hugged her tightly. Itachi smiled when Mika was laughing/giggling. Tobi lets go of Mika and Mika ran to Itachi and hugged him. Itachi returned the hug to her and went to his room to do hairstyles to eachother.

"Mika is an angel.."

To Be Continued