Chapter 22 : Cooking {Pain & Konan}

Konan brought groceries to cook food for everyone since the men are too lazy to cook for themselves, so Konan had to cook for them. While Konan was getting ready to cook, Mika went to the kitchen to get a juice box but noticed her big sister cooking.

"Ane"

"Yes Mika?"

"Can I help you cook, I feel bad that you need to cook by yourself."

"Oh! It's alright Mika, I can cook by myself. It's fine."

"It doesn't look like your fine. Can I please help you cook?"

Mika made puppy eyes to her, Konan looked at her adorableness. She shook her head and agreed and smiled.

"Fine, you can help me."

"Yay!"

Mika clapped her hands while jumping up and down. Konan got the sauce and the pasta to make spaghetti while Mika got all the plates for everyone to serve. As they were doing their things, Pain came by to get a drink of water but soon saw the two girls getting ready to serve food.

"What are you two making?"

"It's a secret nii-san!"

Mika whispers loudly at Pain.

"We're making spaghetti."

Konan said. Mika jumped and looked at Konan crossing her arms and puffed out her cheeks.

"Why did you have to say that Ane? It was supposed to be a secret."

"I don't know? I just felt like it."

Konan giggled. Pain raised an eyebrow and sighed.

"Konan, Mika, may I help you two out?"

"Huh? Really? But you-"

"I know, I know. I'll just help out the spaghetti with you Konan."

"Oh, sure."

Pain walked next to Konan and poured the sauce around the pasta and stir it around as Konan got the finished pasta Pain did and poured the spaghetti in each plate for each member.

"All finished. Mika, will you call the others that dinner is ready?"

Mika nodded her head and ran to the hallway to call her brothers. Konan and Pain were alone in the kitchen.

"So, Pain."

"Hm?"

"I never knew you would cook."

Konan smiled as Pain looked at her in an understanding emotion.

"I do knw how to cook, it's that, I really never show it."

"Oh"

As the two of them were talking, they heard the akastuki coming to the kitchen along with Mika.

"Tobi loves spaghetti!!"

"Spaghetti un? Nice."

"Hm.."

"Hell yeah!"

"Spaghetti is a delicious meal."

"..."

"I eat humans!"

"What a dish."

All of the Akastuki and Mika gathered in the table eating spaghetti together as a family. Mika happily thanked Konan do she can help and Pain for making the delicious spaghetti. They all had a nice family gathering in one kitchen.

To Be Continued

TheWifeOfGaara! Thank you and sorry for posting late! 😥