Where Do Babies Come From? [requested]

Requested by Chachaay

It was a peaceful day at the Akatsuki Hideout, everyone was in the living room watching Tv except for Konan who's in the kitchen making food for everyone. Mika then walked out of her room and was in front of everyone, Hidan got mad because she was in his way from watching tv.

"Oi! Get out of my fucking way!"

Hidan yelled and then got hit on the head by the money lover, Kakuzu.

"Don't say foul words to a young one Hidan."

Kakuzu said and Hidan scoffed.

"Tobi is wondering why Mika-chan is here?"

Tobi asked criss crossing on the floor and Mika took a deep breathe while everyone is listening.

"Where do babies come from?"

Mika innocently asked and everyone stiffened with their eyes widened.

"Eh!?"

Everyone yelled in shock except for Hidan who laughed.

"Well, you see Mika, babies come from when a guy puts their-"

But then Hidan got a punch from everyone and he flew straight to the wall leaving a mark.

"Don't say it Hidan!!"

Everyone said and Mika was shocked and looked at them.

"Is something wrong?"

She asked and they looked at her. Tobi sat down and sighed.

"You see Mika-chan. When two people are in love, they have a baby"

Tobi said

"But what do you mean when they have a baby?"

Mika asked and Tobi scratched his head trying to think something.

"Um, well, I, uh, I don't know"

Tobi said dropping his head down.

"Well, as you can see Mika"

Mika looked up at her big brother Zetsu and the others looked at him with horrified expressions.

"Hm?"

Mika hummed and Zetsu cleared his throat to tell her.

"So, in order to create a baby.."

Zetsu said and everyone was praying so he wouldn't say anything to their innocent little sister and Mika looked at him in curiosity and Zetsu opened his mouth and everyone had tears in their eyes trying to stop him but it was too late.

"You must get a seed and plant it to let it grow into a newborn infant!"

Zetsu said out loud and everyone fell on the floor and Mika was surprised.

"R-Really Zetsu?"

Mika said and Zetsu nodded and she smiled and had an idea.

A Few Hours Later...

Mika ran into the living room with dirt on her face and clothes and everyone panicked and Pein looked at her as he put his hands on her shoulders.

"What happened to you Mika? Did something happened? Did someone hurt you in a way?"

Pein asked her a ton of questions and Mika shook her head and smiled.

"I'm growing a baby!"

Mika said with a wide grin and Pein was confused

"What do you mean growing a baby Mika?"

Pein asked and Mika grabbed Pein's hand and took him to the garden where Zetsu was at.

"This!"

Mika said pointing to the direction and Pein's eyes were wide seeing Zetsu grabbing a baby and putting it inside the dirt.

"The baby will grow in about a few weeks or months"

Zetsu said and Mika clapped her hands and Pein looked at Mika and then at Zetsu and had a vein pop out of his head and grabbed Zetsu by the collar.

"Get that baby out of that dirt and give it to its mother, do you understand?"

Pein said with his cold tone and Zetsu sweat dropped and nodded taking the baby and ran. Pein sighed and looked at Mika.

"Let's do something else than this shall we Mika?"

Mika nodded and held his hand to go back. But while they were going home.

"Um, big brother?"

Mika asked and Pein looked down

"Hm? What is is Mika?"

Pein said

"How does two people have it?"

Mika asked and Pein stiffened.

"Let's just say that they just cuddled"

Pein said and carried Mika while he speed walks.

"Damn Zetsu..."

To Be Continued