Chapter 9 : Sister Konan

"Konan!"

Konan heard Mika and ran to her as fast as she could and saw her on the floor crying with pieces of paper around her. Konan picked her up and sat her on a nearby chair.

"What happened Mika? Did something happened?"

"*sniff* Y-yea. I got a papercut."

"How did you got a papercut?"

"I was playing with the paper that you use in your room so I took them and tried to cut them with scissors but I accidentally cut my finger and it hurts."

"Mika, you need to ask me before you do that. It's dangerous to cut paper on your own, you need to ask me or your brothers to help you, not by yourself."

"Ok"

"Ok, give me your hand."

Konan held Mika's hand on her palm and saw a little cut on her index finger. Konan took Mika to the restroom/bathroom and rinsed the papercut with water with soap so it wouldn't be infected and then got a band aid and wraped it around her finger.

"There! All done, how do you feel Mika?"

"A little, but I'm ok!"

Mika smiled and so does Konan.

°°Konan POV°°

After I cured her cut, she was already happy. I see her smile at times when she is with us as a family and now, when she's hurt or something, she crys sometimes but she smiles brightly. She makes me feel free when I'm around her.

"Hey Mika."

"Yeah?"

"I need to ask you something."

"Ok, what is it?"

I whispered to her ear and said..

"Let's go and braid Deidara's hair."

"I would love that! Let's go and braid big brother Deidara's hair!"

Mika grabed my wrist and yanked me to Deidara's room. As we went there, she opened his door,not even knocking at all, and silently went inside his room. He was sleeping in a wild position snoring saying art while Mika started braiding his long blonde hair so I did the same.

"Hehehe! Brother Deidara will be so amazed by our braids!"

Mika whispered loudly from Deidara's noisy snores. I giggled and kept on braiding, after a while we quickly tip-toed out of the room and closed the door leaving Deidara's hair with a cornrow braid.

💫2 Hours Later💫

"AHHH!!! WHO DID THIS UN!?

"I think brother Deidara seen his hair."

"Yes, yes he did Mika."

Deidara ran out of his room and came to the living room seeing all the akatsuki and Mika looking at him and started laughing to death seeing his hairstyle.

"WHO DID THIS!? I SWEAR THAT IF IT'S ONE OF YOU I WILL BOMB YOU TO DEATH UN!"

When Deaidara was complaining, Mika and Konan quietly walked behind Deidara to Konan's room until Deidara caught them sneeking away while making a cold face at them.

"And what do you think your going un?"

"Uhh, going to the bathroom, brother Deidara."

"I was going to do some origami so if you'll excuse us."

When Konan and Mika were gonna do their first step they saw a little clay bird in front of them and then exploded. But Konan grabed Mika and dodged it.

"Mika....Konan....you are SO DEAD!!"

"Run Mika!"

"Hahaha! I love my family!"

Mika laughed while running away with Konan away from Deidara who was about to bomb them to their very deaths.

💫To Be Continued💫