Chapter 10 : Brother Deidara

°°Deidara POV°°

It's been about 2-3 hours for my hair to be normal instead to be all curly un. I took a shower after and my hair got completly straight finally! I went to my room to get changed until I saw Mika in my room playing with my explosive art, I started to panic and ran with my towel still on my waist.

"MIKA! PUT THAT DOWN UN!"

"Huh? Why?"

"Because if you move it many times it wil explode!"

"Wha-"

I took my art away from Mika so she wouldn't be harmed. Instead of an explosive object, I just gave her a puppy plushie that I made for her when she was a baby un.

"Here Mika, your stuffed toy un."

"Mr. Biscuits! Thank you Deidara!"

"Yeah, just get out of my room cause I'm gonna change yeah."

"Oh ok sorry."

When Mika got out of my room, I shut the door and locked it and started to change into my akatsuki cloak and brushed my long blonde hair and then put it on a high ponytail.

"Finished, now I'll just need to ask Tobi do something for me."

I smirked and went to Tobi's room, I knocked on his door and heard him to come inside in a happy childish voice. I came inside and saw Tobi playing with his barbie dolls.

"Yes Senpai?"

"Hey Tobi, I need you to do a favor for me un."

"Oooo! Ok! Tell me what to do senpai!"

"Stop calling me senpai, call me Deidara ok un!"

"Ok Deidei!"

"Ugh, anyways, get a whip cream pie so I can do a little surprise for Mika on what she did to my hair."

"But why Deidei? She might cry if you do that."

Tobi made a sad face,even though I can't even see through his orange swirl mask, while I made an irritated face and glared at him.

"I DON'T CARE! JUST GO TO THE DAMN STORE AND GET THE PIE UN!"

"Eekk! Ok! Ok! Ok! I'll go get the pie!"

Tobi ran to the store while I called Mika to meet outside of the akatsuki hideout. When she got to my orientation, we talked about stuff like "stuff".

"So Deidara, why did you call me here?"

"I was bored so I had no one to talk to, so I just called you to talk to me for a little that's why."

"Oh ok"

When both of us were talking, I saw Tobi at a distance running with a pie on his hand. I smirked and told Mika to go run behind the tree next to the rock and she did so. Tobi ran up to me and gave me the pie.

"Are you *pants* sure that *pants* this will *pants* work Deidei?"

"Yes it will work, its just a little payback time ok un."

"Y-yeah. I'll be in my room so I wouldn't get involved. BYE SENPAI!"

"STOP CALLING ME SENPAI!"

"BYE DEIDEI!"

When Tobi left I creepily walked behind Miki,that she didn't noticed, and tapped her on the shoulder and then turned around to see me.

"You took so long Deidara!"

"I know I was just getting a present for you."

"Really! What is it?"

When she asked that question I lifted the pie and shoved it in her face.

"THIS IS YOUR PRESENT!"

After I did that I took the pie away from her face and when I did that I saw her eyes watery and was about to cry.

"Eh?"

"D-deidara..you meanie."

When she said that and I saw the look in her eyes she was broken so I felt bad and went to hug her until..

"HAHAHAHA! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET YOU FUCKER!!"

Hidan just popped out of nowhere and smacked me with a bunch of cream pies on my face.

"H-hidan!"

"WHAT WAS THAT UN!?"

"Just trying to help lil' sis here that's why, ya bitch."

"I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY ART UN!"

"Ha! Art my ass!"

"How dare you!!"

Both me and Hidan started punching eachother and fighting until Mika started to stop our fighting.

"Deidara! Hidan! Please stop!"

And this is why family doesn't go well, when Mika isn't around.

💫To Be Continued💫