Chapter 12 : Brother Tobi

💫Morning💫

"Time to play with Mika-chan!"

Tobi got of his bed and got his cloak on and got his stuff ready to go out with Mika to the forest. Later, he went to Mika's door and knocked, she opened door with a happy look on her face.

"Good morning Tobi! Um, why did you pack your stuff for?"

"So we could have a picnic at the forest. And I want you to come with me for brother and sister time!"

"I love picnics, I would love to join you! But first, I need to get ready."

"Okie dokie I'll wait for you outside."

A few minutes later...

Mika got ready and went out to meet Tobi. Both brother and sister walked to the forest and talked for a while until they reached their destination.

"Here we are! Now lets get this picnic started!"

"Yeah!"

Tobi and Mika got the picnic ready and ate dangos and sandwiches. While they were eating, Mika heard kids laughing and started to play tag. She saw them and felt unhappy though Tobi noticed it and lightly placed his hand on her shoulder. Mika looked up at Tobi with an innocent look on her face. Tobi then spoke to her in his Obito form.

"Do not worry Mika, all the akatsuki members will always be with you. They may be your brothers and sister, but they'll always be your best friend forever."

Mika was surprised hearing Tobi on his Obito side, but she agreed with him and hugged him tightly, smiling.

"I love you Tobi!"

Obito looked down at her and smiled behind his mask and turned back to the goofy Tobi and hugged her back.

"Tobi loves Mika-chan too! Mika-chan is a good girl!"

Both siblings had a great time and started packing their stuff to go back to the hideout.

💫At The Hideout💫

"Tobi and Mika-chan are back!"

"Where were you yeah?"

Deidara looked directly at Tobi in annoyance. Tobi dropped his stuff and picked Mika up in his arms.

"We had a picnic! Right Mika!"

"Y-yeah we did."

"Your in big trouble un! Pain was very worried about Mika. He thought that she was kidnapped."

"Oh, Tobi is sorry."

"Yeah you should be un!"

"D-Deidara, please stop. Your hurting Tobi's f-feelings."

Mika looked at Deidara with her sad face and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him though he's holding Mika. Deidara didn't say anything and just went to his room to make his clay art explosions.

"Are you ok Tobi?"

"Y-Yeah, Tobi is ok and Tobi is sorry for not asking Leader-sama for permission."

"That happens all the time, but don't worry Tobi! We will have lots of fun with Deidara!"

Tobi jumped up and excited to play around with Deidara.

"Let's go play with senpai!"

Tobi and Mika went to Deidara's room without Deidara noticing. Deidara just finished his clay art.

"Finally finished, my beautiful art."

When Deidara picked his art up he heard a airhorn and jumped up in the air and then dropped his art that he had done for 5 hours.

"M-MY ART!! WHO THE HELL DID THIS UN!?"

Mika and Tobi giggle in Deidara's closet until suddenly Deidara walked up to his closet where he heard giggling and opened it and it was Mika and Tobi. Deidara made a creepy smile towards them and had a shadow covering his eye.

"So it was you guys that played the airhorn? You both broke my art that I had done for 5 hours, and now, your going to die."

Tobi carried Mika in his arms and ran out of Deidara's room leaving Deidara throwing bombs at them.

"Tobi says that this is fun!"

"I do so too Tobi!"

"I'LL KILL YOU!!"

💫To Be Continued💫

Thank you so much for 1k views! I really appreciate that you Chibi's been reading my story and enjoyed it! There is still more to it, I'll see you later! _Akatsuki_ out!