Chapter 21 : Akastuki Family

The akastuki were sitting on the table trying to think of a plan for Mika's 8th birthday.

"I think we should make her a party at the forest."

Konan suggested. All of the men looked at her in a disinterested look on their faces.

"Why would we go to the forest where there's anbu ninja's looking for us?"

Sasori said in his expressionless tone. The men agreed with him but disagrees with Konan. Pain then got an idea for Mika's party.

"My idea for Mika's celebration will be at a special park."

"Which is??"

All of the Akastuki questioned him. Pain looked at them.

"Konoha Park"

All of the Akastuki were horrified by his answer.

"B-But why leader-sama? People are going to recognize us if we go there."

Tobi exclaimed.

"It'll be fine Tobi, we'll just change our looks."

"Huh? How?"

Pain explained all the details to them and they all nodded and got ready to go. When they were done, Pain went to Mika's room where she was sleeping. He woke her up and she woke up, she was happy to hear that there's going to be a surprise for her so she got in her light purple dress with pink polka dots on the bottom half of the dress. The Akastuki wore black kimonos and some of them got their hairs down, some with ponytails. They were walking as a family towards Konoha Village where Mika was born at. Mika looked at the village entrance gate, she looked fascinated by it.

"Wow! That gate is really big!"

Mika said, they went to the park where they see children on the swings, playing on the sand, and more.

"This is your birthday surprise Mika. Happy Birthday."

Pain smiled at Mika. Mika was so thrilled and excited, so she hugged her brothers and sister and thanked them.

"Thank you so much!! This is the best birthday present I ever had!!"

All of the Akastuki smiled and group hugged her. Tobi went with Mika to play on the swings as the others sat down watching them.

Hokage's Office

Madara wasn't the same since Mika was kidnapped. He would never smile when there are occasions, Hashirama tried to impress him but nothing really worked on him. He just wants his little Mika to be back. Hashirama opened the door and smiled.

"Madara, I need to tell you something."

Madara looked at him depressed.

"What is it and what is that in your hands Hashirama?"

Madara looked at the present in his husbands hands.

"Well, since you saw this present in my hands. You already know who's birthday it is!"

Hashirama smiled and Madara widened his eyes.

"Its...Mika's birthday..."

"Yep and look open-"

"I don't want to open the present. That's for Mika, if we find her then she can open it, not me."

"Madara.."

"I, I, just want our daughter to be back with us. I want to celebrate her birthday but it's been 8 years since she was gone. I want to find her. Madara covered his face and started sobbing, Hashirama walked up to Madara and comforted him.

"We will find her by tomorrow Madara. I promise."

Akastuki

"It's time to go home Mika!"

Konan yelled. Mika looked at her big sister frustrated.

"Why?"

"Because Mika, it's late. And we want some quality time with you ok?"

Mika looked down and nodded. She got up and held her sister's hand and went back to the hideout along with her brothers.

To Be Continued

Tarina29 thank you Rina-chan! ^^