Chapter 13 : Brother Hidan

Mika was sitting on the couch watching Tv holding her stuffed animal, Mr. Biscuits. When she was watching she heard Hidan yelling from the hallway.

"FUCK OFF DOUCHEBAG!"

Mika looked at the direction where her brother was yelling and saw him stomping all the way to her direction and sat down next to her.

"Pfft! Asshole."

Mika was quite nervous to talk to him but poked his arm so he can notice her.

"U-um H-Hidan.."

"What the hell do you want?"

"W-Why are you m-mad?"

Hidan looked at her and looked back at the tv.

"Because that fucking geezer Kakuzu tried to fucking kill me."

"W-Why?"

Mika stutters to much when she's around Hidan because of how much he cusses and scary he is when he starts to be psycho.

"The reason why he was trying to fucking kill me is because that I got all of his shit and spent it on something."

"Like w-what?"

"Something that you shouldn't know."

It was silent all of a sudden 'til Mika brought something up.

"U-um, Hidan."

"What?"

"U-um can we go outside."

"Why the hell do you want to go outside for?"

"B-Because, um, you're t-the t-type that goes o-outdoors."

"So your saying that you want me to outside and to play with you?"

Mika blushes and nods as a yes. Hidan smirked and stood up.

"Well shit, let's go then."

"Huh?"

Hidan randomly grabbed Mika and picked her up bridal style. Hidan ran outside and headed straight to the river.

"H-Hidan! What are you doing!?"

"Something that I've been fucking waiting for bitch!"

Mika started getting worried and notice that her brother was taking her to the river.

"Hidan, no!"

"Hidan fucking yes!"

Hidan started laughing insanely. By the time they got there, Hidan threw Mika to the river and then threw himself to the river. Mika got all wet, her long black hair was all over her face and so did Hidan with his hair gel going away leaving his hair all soaking wet.

"H-Hidan! Why did you do that!"

"That's how big bro's do it! Hahaha!"

Hidan laughed again while Mika sweat dropped and laughed nervously. Hidan took off his wet cloak showing himself shirtless and threw it on a nearby grass/dirt. Suddenly they heard rustling from the bushes, Mika got scared and tried to swim to Hidan. But it was too late, she was grabbed by a rope and dragged her from the river to the forest while Hidan got distracted by swimming.

"HIDAN!"

Hidan heard Mika's voice and stopped and turned around, but Mika was gone.

"Mika? Mika! Don't tell me that she was taken! Fuck me! Why did I got distracted by fucking swimming and not having time with Mika! What an asshole I am!"

Hidan got out of the water and quickly got his wet cloak on and his scythe and ran to the forest.

"MIKA! Where are you!"

Hidan then stopped and heard footsteps coming up to him. He turned around and saw Mika running to him.

"Mika!"

"Hidan!"

Hidan bend down to his knees and opened out his arms while Mika ran to him getting ready to hug him. Mika then jumped to him and Hidan tightly hugged her.

"Mika, I thought I lost you."

"M-Me too"

Mika kissed Hidan on the cheek and Hidan kissed Mika on her forehead. Both laughed until someone walked up to them.

"Remember the time you slammed the pie in my face un?"

Hidan looked up and saw Deidara with a smirk on his face with a cream pie on his hand. Hidan widened his eyes in shocked and Deidara threw the pie on his face.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!"

"Um, Mika. I think you need to back off yeah. You don't want to see Hidan's ugly side un."

"Ok"

Mika smiled but got a piggyback ride from Hidan and then started chasing after Deidara with his scythe while she was on his back.

"I'll shove my scythe up your ass!"

"That was payback un!"

"Hidan! Deidara! Your the best brother's I ever had!"

Mika wrapped her arms around Hidan's neck and hugged him while her brown eyes squeezed tightly while Hidan was chasing Deidara.

💫To Be Continued💫