Chapter 3 : The Day Has Come

This a drawing that I did when Mika is born while Hashirama and Madara are holding her at the same time, I didn't drew Mito because there wasn't any space but yeah! Hope you enjoy on Chapter 3! 😝

💫March💫

Madara was sleeping in bed until someone started shaking him forcefully. Madara then woke up in frustration and yelled at the person.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!!"

"H-hey it's me, Hashirama."

"Wha-, forget it, why were you shaking me so quickly? I was sleeping so peacefully."

"Did you forget Madara? Today is the 4th of March and Mito is going to give birth!"

"What!? How am I so blinded by this! I'm gonna get ready."

Madara got ready in his uchiha clothes, so does Hashirama and both Uchiha and Senju ran to Mito as quickly as possible and took her to the hospital. When they reached to the hospital, the nurses were about to take Mito to the birth center to give labor.

"Mito! Are you going to be alright?"

"Yes Hashirama, I'll be fine. But I don't mind if you and Madara can come to support me if you want."

Hashirama then looked at Madara seeing him nod in agreement and so does Hashirama.

"Me and Madara will go and support you Mito, alright."

"Yes..."

Mito held Hashirama's hand from keeping herself nervous. The nurses then took Mito to the labor room with Hashirama and Madara following.

"Hey Madara."

"What is it."

"If the child is a boy, what will you name it?"

"Hm, I don't know really. I never thought of any boy names for the child. What about yours Hashirama?"

"If it's gonna be a boy then I'll name him Haruki which means light or sun."

Hashirama says confidently while Madara looks at him neutrally.

"Uh...huh"

"So Madara, instead of naming a boy, what will you name the child if it is a girl?"

"If the child is a girl, then I'll name her Mika which means beautiful and fragrance."

"That is a beautiful name for the child."

"Certainly it is."

💫During Labor💫

Mito grunted in pain while holding tightly on Hashirama and Madara's hands.

"Mito, your going to be alright. Me and Madara are here for you and don't worry, the baby will be fine also."

"Yeah, your doing fine Mito, you can do it."

Both Uchiha and Senju supported Mito along the way with the labor until the nurse said..

"One more push Mrs. Uzumaki. 1...2...3!!!"

"Ahhhhh!!!!"

Mito yelled in pain on the last push, she tightly squeezed both of her husbands hands until the three of them heard a soft crying.

"Wahhh!!"

"Congratulations! It's a girl! A healthy baby girl!"

The nurse walked up to them and gave the newborn to Mito.

"Thank you nurse.."

"No problem, call me if you need anything."

"Ok, thank you."

The nurse walks out of the room leaving the family behind. Mito then looked at her newborn child, she started to smile and started balling tears of joy.

"S-she's beautiful, we have a family now to enjoy with our lives."

While the family were happy, an akastuki was stalking the family, mostly the child. The akastuki member left the village and went to the akastuki hideout.

"Pain-sama, the child is born and is with the Uchiha, Senju, and Uzumaki."

The akastuki member said while Pain stayed quiet when he heard the last names of Uchiha, Senju, and Uzumaki that he hated the most.

"Is the child a male or female?"

"The child is female."

"And what is her name that she was given by her parents."

"They haven't named her yet. They were just-"

"Go back there and hear what the parents are about to name her. Is that clear."

"Yes sir."

The akastuki disappeared in thin air and went to Konoha Village. Pain sat in his chair in his office impatiently and wanting the child so badly, not to mention to be the father but a brother to the child.

💫At Konoha Hospital💫

The family were so happy that their newborn daughter is born to the world. Hashirama was disappointed that the child is not a boy but a girl, he didn't really care but he's happy to have a daughter instead. Madara was smiling at his newborn daughter and his prediction came true he was never happy before until the child brightened his face to a warm smile. Mito just cried still.

"Hey Madara."

"Yeah?"

"Are you going to name her?"

"But does Mi-"

"It's alright Madara, you can name her."

"Mito..."

Madara smiled at Mito and gave the name to the newborn.

"I'll name her Mika, Mika Uchiha/Senju."

"That's a wonderful name for her."

"Thanks"

"Hey Madara, she definitely looks like you!"

Hashirama says while patting Madara's shoulder. Madara looked at his daughter and saw that she has everything from him.

"She has eye bags just like me, and my hair."

"Yep, she has everything from you. Except that she is a girl."

While the two father were talking, they heard a cough from their wife, Mito.

"Mito! Are you alright? You look pale."

"Hashirama, I'm getting sick and *cough* take the child. I don't want her to get sick from me."

"Mito.."

Mito coughed a lot that she started coughing up blood. She was getting medications but nothing worked so she was dying.

"H-hashirama, M-madara...."

Both men walked up to their wife.

"Do me a favor for me before I die...."

"Don't say that Mito!"

Hashirama yelled while Madara turned away.

"Hashriama, today is my time to go, but do one favor for me please..."

"Yes, what is it?"

"I *cough* want you and Madara protect Mika for me... Tell her that I love...her...."

*Beeeeeeeeeeeep*

Hashirama widened his eyes seeing his wife dead right in front of him Madara doesn't want to see his wife's death so he turned away from the tears. Hashirama yelled out Mito's name.

"MMIIIIIIITTTTOOOO!!!!"

💫To Be Continued💫