Chapter 11 : Brother Sasori

°°Mika POV°°

"Hm.. I wonder where Mr. Biscuits is at?"

I looked everywhere for Mr. Biscuits, but he is no where to be found. I looked for him at the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom, my room and my big brother rooms except for big brother Kakuzu because you know, "money" and his door is locked. I looked and looked for him, until I went outside and saw Mr. Biscuits on a rock.

"Mr. Biscuits! There you are, I've been looking for you!"

I squealed in happiness seeing Mr. Biscuits, I ran to him until I felt something on the bottom of my feet.

"Huh?"

I looked down and saw neon light blue lines on the floor and I knew who it was.

"Got 'cha Mika.."

It was big brother Sasori or "Danna", I was surprised and then got tangled in his neon bright blue strings. I tried to wiggle out of his strong strings 'til I saw him holding Mr. Biscuits in his hand.

°°Sasori POV°°

When I saw Mika strangled in my strings, I just walked past her while she was distracted and grabbed her little toy that is named by Mr. Biscuits. When she turned at me she saw me grabbing him.

"Danna! Give me Mr. Biscuits please!"

"Why should I?"

"Because I love him!"

"Oh? So your in love with a stuffed dog?"

I said sarcastically, I can tell that she was blushing a little bit. I smiled and asked her this.

"Hey Mika, can I ask you something to do."

"W-what is it?"

"If you can but, if you can get out of those strings, you can have Mr. Biscuits."

I explained and Mika did a confused face and titled her head while she was in the strings and said...

"What if I can't do it?"

"Then I'll burn Mr. Biscuits into ashes!"

"WHAT!?"

"You have to get out of those strings in 10 seconds."

"B-but that's little timing!"

"I don't care just get out of the strings and then you can have your stuffed boyfriend."

"F-fine!"

"10.."

°°Mika POV°°

"10.."

I got my hands on the strings and tried to rip it into shreads but it was too tough to tear it apart.

"9.."

I then got my teeth and started grinding them on the strings a little ripped but it was far to strong so I thought for another way.

"8.."

I couldn't think of one so I started getting one of the sharp rocks near me and then started cutting them.

"7.."

One by one, each string started snatching until I got out.

"6.."

When the strings started getting loose, I got out of them and ran to Sasori.

"There! I got out, give me Mr. Biscuits please?"

I asked him and all I heard was a "Hmp".

"Fine, here's your stuffed boyfriend."

He handed me Mr. Biscuits and I told him..

"He's not my boyfriend! He's my best friend!"

"Hmp, sure. I'm gonna go to my room and don't follow me."

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"Ok.."

I looked down and felt sad because I want to spend more time with big brother Danna. Until I got randomly carried by big brothers puppet (3rd Kazekage).

"I was just kidding Mika. Let's go and have some big brother and little sister time."

"YAY!"

I squealed and brother Sasori smiled and controlled the Kazekage to take me to his room to play the puppet show.

💫To Be Continued💫