Chapter 26 : Mito Uzumaki

The family came back to Konoha, the place where Mika was born, Tobirama patted Mika's head and walked to the other direction. As the three family members were walking through the village, people gasp and were happy to see the hokage's daughter back to Konoha. Mika nervously went behind Hashirama, Hashirama chuckled and picked her up into his arms as Madara smiled and patted his daughters delicate head.

They went home and Mika saw house big it was, she saw pictures of her as a baby laughing, crying, and sleeping. She then saw a picture of a woman with red hair tied in buns smiling to the camera.

"Daddy, is that mommy?"

The two men looked at the photo where Mika was pointing. Hashirama's chest felt like it was going to shatter hearing that his daughter said that if that was her mother.

"Yes sweatie, that's your mommy."

"Is she here?"

"No, she's not here. She died right after she gave birth to you."

Mika felt sadness in her and asked him why she died.

"Why did mommy die?"

"She was very sick and she was weak. Before she was going to die, her last words to me was, Tell Mika that I love her."

Mika saddened her face and cried Hashirama and Madara held her close to them.

Later

"How was mommy like?"

Hashirama and Madara laughed nervously as Mito in the background made demons eyes with fire around her.

"She was like an angel, hehehe."

"She's a demon."

"Madara!"

"What? I'm just telling her the truth. Mika has your personality, she's an angel, she's kind, sweet, caring and loving. But Mito, she was a demon like no other, strict, scary, mean, more words that can express her."

As Madara and Hashirama were arguing, Mika giggled in entertainment. Hashirama brought pictures of him and Madara when they were young and pictures of Mito with Hashirama and Madara. Mika even saw baby pictures of her with them.

"I look so small when I was a baby!"

"You were small when you were a newborn."

Madara said hugging his daughter into a sweet hug. Mika saw a lot of pictures from her mom, Mito, she laughed a picture of Mito making pig tails to Madara's hair. Madara blushed as Hashirama was laughing also.

The two fathers talked about Mito to Mika about her life and Mika was fascinated by her, she wanted to see her mother so badly and hug her but she got her two dads with her.

They went out to visit Tobirama and Izuna to hang out, Mika was very happy to see her uncles. They met and were really happy to see her, they all had a great time unlike how she was with the Akastuki but she had a good time.

To Be Continued