Chapter 24 : The Truth

As Hashirama and Tobirama are fighting the akastuki, Madara chased down Pein along with sleeping Mika in the leader's arms.

"He's not getting away with my daughter!"

Pein stopped by a lake that is shining from the full moon light, he laid Mika next to a tree by the lake and got in front of her from Madara seeing her.

"Give back Mika!"

"She is not your daughter Madara Uchiha. She is no longer yours, she is ours now, our sister."

"Tch!"

Madara furrowed his eyebrows in rage but refused to fight him that Mika is right behind him.

"WHY DID YOU TAKE HER FROM US!? WHY!?"

"I have no right to say that question."

"!!!"

As they were arguing, Mika woke up from the screaming and looked at the direction and saw her brother arguing at the man with long black spiky hair that looks exactly like hers.

"Nii-san?"

The two men stopped and looked at her, Pein walked to her as Madara widened his eyes seeing Mika for the first time in 8 years.

"Mika, your awake?"

"I woke up because I heard you yelling at the man over there."

"We we're just having a little argument about-"

"MIKA!!"

Mika looked at the man standing there still.

"H-How do you know my name mister?"

"Mika! Do you recognize me?"

Mika nervously shook her head as a no.

"Mika, I'm your father! Me and Hashirama are your daddies!"

Mika widened her eyes and looked at her "brother".

"I have daddies? Why didn't you mention this Nii-san? Are you, Tobi, Deidara, Hidan, Kakuzu, Zetsu, Sasori, Kisame, Itachi, and Konan my fake family?"

Pein looked at Mika and looked down and nodded guilty. Mika widened her eyes filling with tears and turned away from him. Mika stood up and looked at Madara.

"Mika, do you remember now?"

Mika closed her eyes and remembered as an infant in Madara's arms with Hashirama sitting next to him, her first words were "Da da". She opened her eyes and smiled with tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Y-Yes, I do remember now daddy."

Madara's eyes filled with tears and ran to Mika to hug her. Mika sobbed as she was hugging her dad tightly. Pein stared down and them and walked away, smiling.

"We had a good life together Mika, now, it's time to say goodbye. Thank you Mika."

To Be Continued