7.

Explicit Content.

I couldn't wait for the girls to meet David. I hoped they would get along. We decided to meet up at my house so we could get ready and ride to David's together. I decided on dressing more causal. I opted for a pair of light blue jeans with cut-outs above the knees and a black muscle tank. I let Ava borrow my light pink flowy top which she paired with jeans and a pair of heels. She prefered to dress more modestly, unlike Stella who wore her most revealing dress and highest heels. Kenya arrived super comfortable with leggings, a sports bra and an Adidas track jacket.
"Hey! When I go to the movies I like to dress really comfortable," she told us defensively after we questioned her outfit.
"We're not actually going to the movies you know?" I replied to her.
"Ugh, you know what I mean!" She huffed.
"And remember my parents don't know about David," I said as I straightened my hair.
"So where do they think we are going?" Kenya asked.
"To dinner at The Cheesecake Factory," I felt bad lying to my parents but I knew they just wouldn't understand.
"Do you think David's friends are gonna be hot?" Stella asked, "'Cause i'm in need of a sugar daddy,"
"Shut up!" I laughed. I glanced at the clock. "Okay we kinda need to hurry because David said to be there at eight and it's 7:20."
"Almost done!" Ava called from the bathroom where she was curling her hair. I slipped on my pair of white Nike Airforce 1s and did a final look over in the mirror.

"Okay I know you love him for his personality and all that shit, but come on! His house alone could make any girl fall in love!" Stella said as she gushed over David's house.
"Can you be quiet, he's gonna hear you," I said as I knocked on his front door.
"Not to be nosey, but where do you think his wife is?" Stella asked in a hushed voice. She literally had no filter.
"I don't know," I sighed, "Who fucking cares," I whispered to myself. Just then a tall, dark haired man with green eyes opened the door.
"Oh hi! You must be Marina. I'm Eric," he said to me. He didn't look as old as David. He must have been in his early thirties.
"Yeah, how did you know?"
"David described you as being tall, blonde and pretty, which he's right about," he said with a smile. I blushed. I am five-foot-seven but I look even taller when I stand next to Ava, Stella, and Kenya, who average around five-foot-three.
"This is Kenya, Stella and Ava," I said to him.
"Nice to meet you guys. You're just as pretty as Marina," he smiled at them. They greeted him back and thanked him with big smiles.
"Come in. David's in the kitchen with the other guys," Eric said as he lead us into the house.
"Hey babe!" David called when he saw me. I walked over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"These are my friends," I motioned towards the girls, "this is Stella,"
"Nice to meet you Stella," David said as he shook her hand, "what do you do?"
"I go to college and make Youtube videos," she replied.
"Really? What kind of videos?"
"Mostly beauty videos, like makeup tutorials,"
"She's trying to be Youtube famous" I snickered.
"Well with those skills, I'm sure she will be," David said referring to Stella's dramatic makeup. She smiled at him and fluttererd her false eyelashes at me.
"And this is Kenya,"
"Let me guess, you're a model?" David playfully asked.
"Yeah right," Kenya laughed as she flipped her long blonde hair over her shoulder, "I work at Topshop and go to school aswell,"
"That's great,"
"Last but not least, is Ava," she flashed him a big smile.
"Hi Ava. You have the whitest teeth I've ever seen!" She giggled and said, "Thanks"
"Okay so you guys already met Eric, but this is Kev and Lucas," They each shook all of our hands. Kev and Lucas looked like they were around David's age. They were both handsome aswell.
"Why don't you take the girls into the movie room and pick out a movie while we finish getting the snacks ready."
"Okay," I lead them out of the kitchen, down the hallway and into the theatre room.
"So what do you guys think of David?"
"I like him. He seems really nice," Ava said.
"And funny," chimed in Kenya.
"He's so good looking," Stella said, "And so is his friend Eric. Do you think he likes younger girls too?" She said with a mischievous smile.
"I guess you'll just have to ask him" I smirked.
We decided to watch This Is the End. I'd seen it like a thousand times but I never got tired of it. The theatre had three rows with four seats each. Kenya and Ava sat in the first row with Kev. Lucas, Eric and Stella sat in the second row. Stella sitting next to Eric, obviously. David and I sat in the last row. We had been halfway through the movie when I felt David rest his hand on the back of my neck. He softly ran his fingers up and down. I turned to smile at him but he was staring at the movie screen so I went back to watching the movie too. He removed his hand and placed it on top of my knee. He slid his hand further up my thigh until he reached the top. He paused for a second and then slid his hand inbetween my thighs. I breathed in deeply. He slipped his hand away and began unbuttoning my jeans. He pulled the zipper down, then placed his hand inside my pants. I spread my legs to allow him more access. He used two fingers to lightly stroke me up and down. I bit the inside of my cheek to keep myself from making any noise. He placed a finger at my opening and slowly slid it in. He pumped it in and out. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the head rest. He slid a second finger in and began pumping faster. I let out a soft moan. Thankfully the movie audio was loud so the others didn't hear. David kept slipping his fingers in and out of me. He would go slow and then speed up, hitting my g spot multiple times and I felt myself getting closer. I bucked my hips up and down to meet his rhythm. It felt so good to ride his fingers like that. I clasped a hand over my mouth as I rode out my high and cummed all over his fingers. I caught my breath as he removed his hand and I buttoned my jeans back up. I stood up and left the room to go to the bathroom. I dug through my purse to find a packet of feminine wipes that I liked to carry with me. I used one to clean myself up. I splashed water on my face and ran my fingers through my hair. I walked into the kitchen and drank a glass of cold water. I started walking back to the theatre room when I saw David sitting in the back porch.
"Hey," he said to me as I walked onto the porch. A familiar yet strong scent suddenly hit my nose. I realized David was smoking weed. I wasn't bothered by it though. It was pretty common around here. I sat down next to him and rested my head against his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and we sat there in silence. The night was chilly and I snuggled in closer to David. The aroma was somehow comforting and I felt calm watching him, as he blew out smoke and it slowly disappeared into the air.