11.

"So you're from Jersey you say?" My mom asked David as we sat at the dinner table. I made chicken marsala with salad on the side. I hope David liked it. I've baked him cookies and other sweet treats but I had never cooked him a complete meal.
     "Yeah I lived there when I was younger. My family still lives over there."
     "You don't have anyone here?" My mom asked with a concerned look on her face.
     "Well my brother lives in San Francisco and he visits quite a lot."
     "Well that's good. Are you married?" Oh my mom and her questions. David cleared his throat.
     "Yes I am." He started messing with his pasta.
     "What about kids?" My mom smiled.
     "Um yeah I have three. Two girls and a boy. 12, 7, and 4." I hoped my parents couldn't feel the tension.
     "Aww how sweet," my mom gushed.
     "I remember when Marina was that little," my dad said smiling at me. I smiled back at him.

     "Why were you so quiet at dinner?" David and I were sitting on the floor of our library looking at my dad's extensive collection of comic books.
     "I don't know," I replied. "I'm not sure how to act in front of them when we're together. I was scared I was going to say something and blow our cover,"
     "Well all I know is that the only thing you should blow is-"
     "DO NOT finish that sentence!" I scowled. David started laughing and I laughed too. "Come on," I said to him as I got up.
     I peered towards the kitchen and saw that my parents were sitting, drinking coffee. I led David up the stairs and into my room. He went straight to my bed and lied down on it but with his feet still planted to the floor.
     "Soo this is the bed that you lay down on when you touch yourself and think of me," he said with a grin.
     "Pfft I think of Leonardo Dicaprio," I played along.
     "The hell you do," he retorted. I went and sat down next to him.
     "So what did you think of my parents?"
     "They're nice. We should hang out more often."
     "I wish I could tell them about you."
     "What do you think they'd say?"
     "I'm not really worried about what they would say, I'm more concerned as to what they'd do. Especially my dad."
     "What? Give you a slap on the wrist? You're such a Daddy's Girl, I doubt he'd even get that mad at you." I rolled my eyes and said, "Although I hate to admit it, I guess I am somewhat of a Daddy's Girl but he's still really overprotective and strict." I lied back onto the bed so David and I were side by side. He leaned his face near mine and in a low voice said, "Well what would you do if I walked down those stairs, marched right up to your father and told him he isn't your daddy anymore. I am." He smirked and began to caress my cheek. "And I'd make sure to tell him what an obedient little girl you are and how good you always make me feel."