9.

We decided to spend Saturday night at a club. We were not that much into clubbing but since we were in San Diego we thought, why not? I put on my black and white lace see through dress with my clear perspex boots.
     After spending a half hour googling the best clubs in SD we agreed on ONYX ROOM. We arrived, got each of our hands stamped with a big black X and walked onto the loud crowded dance floor. We awkwardly danced for a few minutes until we got more comfortable and let loose! A few guys walked over and invited us to dance but we politely turned them away. Thankfully they were cool and left us alone.
     "I'm thirsty!" Kenya yelled over the loud music.
     "Same," we replied and we walked over to the bar where we ordered sodas. We noticed that there was a lounge on the second floor so we took our drinks and began walking upstairs. The lounge was filled with chairs and couches and had a balcony over viewing the rest of the club. The whole area was super relaxed and comfortable. We sat on a circular couch in the corner.
     "Ughhhh, thank God!" Stella groaned grasping her ankles. She had been complaining all night about her feet.
     "Well who wears six inch heels when they go clubbing? Didn't you realize we would be on our feet dancing the whole time?" Kenya said rolling her eyes.
     "Shut up!" Stella retorted as she slipped off her heels, "I'm not putting those on again. I'm going bare foot, I don't care,"
     "Ew! That's so-" Kenya began but she was cut off by two guys who suddenly approached us.
     "Mind if we join you guys?" One of them asked. He had very light brown hair and was muscular.
      "Um," Kenya looked around at us, "Sure." He sat on the edge of the couch next to Stella and his friend sat on the other end next to me.
     "I'm Chris and that's my friend Jack," the boy sitting next to Stella said.
     "Hi," Jack said to each of us. He had medium brown colored hair and hazel eyes. Both of them looked to be about twenty years old.
     "How's your night going so far?" Chris asked.
     "It's going good," Stella replied in her high pitched voice which I knew meant she was going into her "seduce" mode. And that smile on her face said it all. We decided to leave those two alone and turn our attention to Jack. He looked very uncomfortable and shy.
     "So are you from here?" Ava asked him.
     "Yup. Born and raised," he said with a smile.
     "We're just visiting from LA but we love it here. It's so beautiful," Kenya chimed in.
     "It is. But I think I'd rather live in LA. I feel like there's more to do there," he replied. I could tell he was getting more comfortable with us. The more we talked the more he opened up. He was really nice and cool. After about an hour of talking Stella announced she and Chris wanted to go grab coffee. They asked if we wanted to join. Kenya said she wanted to get back to the hotel so she could FaceTime her boyfriend and Ava said she was too tired. Jack and I agreed to go. They knew of a coffee house just down the street so we walked there. It was super quiet and chill. Jack and I sat at a table and Stella and Chris sat on a loveseat somewhat close to us. Stella and Chris looked like two little lovebirds. It was rather cute. Jack and I continued our conversation until about 2:00 am. That's when I decided it was time for me get back to the hotel. I was exhausted.
     "Stella, you coming?" I asked as I gathered my things.
     "Um,...no. I'll meet you at the hotel," I looked at her strongly. "Are you sure?"
     "Yeah. I'll be fine," she smiled. I said goodbye to her and Chris. Jack offered to walk me back to the hotel. He insisted on walking me up to my room as well. I was glad because walking through hotel hallways alone freaks me out.
     "It was nice meeting you, I'm glad we got to hang out," I said to him as we stood outside my hotel room.
     "Same here," he smiled. "Do you want to hang out sometime again? Maybe when you visit? Or if I visit LA?"
     "Yeah! That'd be cool. Um, before things get awkward I feel like I should mention I have a boyfriend." I slightly laughed.
     "That's cool. And no worries I was actually going to ask you if your friend Ava is single?" I laughed and told him I would see what I could do about his Ava situation. We exchanged numbers and said goodbye.

     I woke up the next morning to the sound of our hotel room door shutting. It was Stella. Still in last night's outfit.
     "You're barely getting home?" I asked checking to see what time it was.
     "Walk of Shame goals!" Kenya said in a Valley Girl voice. She sat up on her bed and asked,"So did you get a good dick-ing?"
     "Like you wouldn't believe!" Stella exclaimed as she dramaticly sprawled herself across the bed. She spilled all the details of her fun filled night. And apparently Chris is planning a trip to visit her in the near future.