23.

Mature Content.

     "Okay, spill the beans bitch!" Ava said to Stella. We were all lounging on my bed. It was Sunday afternoon and we were going over what we did on the weekend. Stella had promised that what she was going to tell us was going to be super juicy. My parents had left to go grocery shopping so we didn't have to worry about any eavesdropping parents.
     "Okay okay, let me tell yall," Said Stella, "but I must warn you that the ending really sucks," she said with a sad face.
     "Just tell us what happened!" Ava said.
     "Okay so I woke up to flowers, chocolates, and a huge ass teddy bear right next to my bedside, all from Chris," she gushed, "I get up from my bed and I notice that there's a bag next to my door, so I go and open it and inside is a bra and panty set from Victoria's Secret. Red lace. And a note that says to wear them to dinner."
     "Wooo" we teased.
     "I Know!" She exclaimed, "I'm thinking this can't get any better! So we meet up at L'voui- L'vo" she struggled with the pronunciation.
     "Ugh just keep going!" Cried Kenya.     "And Chris is in a tux and everything and he looks so good! We order the lobster and halfway through our meal he pulls out this diamond bracelet," she extended out her arm and rolled up her sleeve to show us the bracelet. It was gorgeous!
     "So I'm like so emotional and happy that I suggest we.......head over to the bathroom..."
     "Girl!" Ava screamed.
     "I can't believe you did that!" I hollered.
     "Why are you guys so shocked for? You guys know I'm kinky as hell. Anyways, we're going at it in the bathroom, he literally has me up against the stall, when I start to feel this pain in the pit of my stomach. And not the good kind of pain. I can't figure out what's wrong until it's too late,"
     "What do you mean too late?" I question.
     "Because the next thing I know, I'm puking into the toilet, and he's still inside me!"
     "What!" We exclaimed, "What was wrong!"
     "I'm guessing it was the lobster," she sighed, "so we just ended up going home and watching tv 'cus my stomach was still a little upset."
     "Aww sorry that happened to you," I said.
     "It's cool, at least the first half of my night was amazing. What did you end up doing Ava?"
     "I went over to my sisters and she made dinner for all of us. Then we watched a movie and I played with my niece,"
     "Aww that's so cute," I smiled.
     "How was your night?" She asked me.
     "Oh it was good. David and I went out to an early dinner and then we just stayed at home. It was simple but nice,"
     "That's sweet," Kenya said as she then jumped right into her own story.
My simple story was actually a lie, my night went totally different.......

     "Hi mama," I was fixing myself a cup of coffee when David called.
     "Hey! What are you doing?"
     "Nothing. I was just wondering if you'd like to come over tonight. I have the house to myself this weekend."
     "Yeah of course, that'd be great! What time should I go over?"
     "Seven would be good."
"Okay see you then!"

     I showered and made sure to shave my bikini area because I knew what we'd be doing later. I liberally applied vanilla scented lotion so that my skin would be silky and soft. I picked out sexy undergarments aswell. I didn't know what to wear so I just decided to go casual. I waved my hair and applied light makeup. I told my parents I was going to Ava's and that I was probably going to stay the night at her house. I packed an overnight bag and was on my way.

     David and I were lieing down on his bed watching 'Get Hard'. I loved that movie so much that I didn't mind watching it again. David hadn't seen it before but I could tell he was enjoying it by his big hearty laughs.
     "Kevin hart and Will Ferrell are the best!" He exclaimed when the movie was over. He started searching for the next movie we were going to watch.
     "How about Pineapple Express?" He asked.
     "Nah, I've seen it too many times."
     "Okay, what about This Is the End?"
     "I've seen that one more times than Pineapple Express."
     "Fine! Then you find a movie!" He huffed and playfully tossed me the remote. I laughed and began searching. He rolled over onto his side to face me and he kissed me on my neck.
     "This is the first time you're spending the night in my bed," he said to me.
     "Oh, you're right. It is." I smiled.
     "Want to skip the movie and just fuck?" He bluntly asked.
     "Of course! What kind of question is that?" I giggled. He straddled me as we kissed. He kissed my jaw and began kissing down my neck. He reached down to the bottom of my tank top and slowly lifted it off of me. He began placing soft kisses on my chest and he unhooked my bra. As soon as he got it off, he grabbed one of my breasts with his left hand and placed his lips on the other. He gently played with my nipple as he sucked on the other one. I softly moaned and I could feel him get slightly bigger. He kissed down my stomach until he reached the top of my pyjama shorts. He grabbed them by the waistband and pulled them off including my underwear altogether. He wasted no time in eating me out, he placed his hands on my thighs, spreading me open for him. He was sucking away at me and I couldn't help but to gasp everytime he made me feel amazing with his tongue.
     "You taste so good," he said to me and I could feel myself getting even more wet. I ran my fingers through his hair. He inserted two fingers inside me and began pumping in and out. It felt so good, I couldn't wait for him to be inside me.
     "You hear that baby? You hear how wet you are?" He said as he continued pumping, "You want me so bad, you're creaming."
     "I want you now," I moaned. He immediately began removing his clothes. Once he was just stripped down to his underwear he quickly walked over to his drawer to look for a condom. I was beginning to loose my patience.
     "Shit!" He shouted. "I don't have anymore condoms," he looked worried.
     "Hand me my bag!" I always made sure to carry some on me. He tossed the bag on the bed and I rapidly began searching through every pocket of my purse. To my horror, I couldnt find one.
     "Fuck! I dont have any either," I could have sworn that I tossed a few in there.
     "It's okay. I'll just pull out," he suggested. And in a moment of desperation I agreed.
     He quickly slid himself inside and began thrusting in a perfect rhythm. I ran my fingers along his spine. He was on top but in a swift motion he flipped us over. I continued to meet his thrusts. I knew it was his favorite for me to be on top because he liked to see my breasts softly bounce up and down as I rode him. He rubbed my clit as I continued bouncing on him.
     "Ugh baby keep doing that," I could feel myself getting closer but I wasn't sure about him. I reached my hand behind me and started to massage his balls as I continued thrusting. He was moaning loudly. I was so close. I could feel his balls tighten so I knew he was too. He probably should have started to pull out but it felt so good that I actually didn't want him to. A couple seconds later I came and he quickly followed. His warm stickiness hitting against my cervix. I rode out our high.
     "Oh damn babe! I'm so sorry. I should have pulled out. I was about to  but I couldn't stop myself." He apologized as I got off from him.
     "No its okay. I wanted you to," Some cum was dripping out from me. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Before, I had been totally fine with him cumming inside me. I obviously didn't try to stop him. But as I was washing myself the paranoia started to set in. The thoughts of STDs and unplanned pregnancy started to engulf my mind. I mean, technically I couldn't get pregnant since I was on birth control pills (I had been since I was fourteen due to menstrual cramps) but I started worrying that maybe I had forgotten to take a pill one day. Or what if the clinic accidently refilled my prescription with something else? What part of my cycle was I on? Was I fertile? My mind went into overdrive. Was David clean? He wouldn't risk giving a disease to his wife or kids, right? How was I even so sure that I was the only other girl he was seeing? And how was he so sure that I was clean? Did he just assume that I was a virgin? I had, had sex before I met David but it was with just one other guy and I always made him use protection even though I was on the  pill. I felt like I was overeacting but a part of me felt scared. What if I had caught something? It would serve me right.

.........

   Hey guys! Sorry I took so long to update. Im going to try to not let that happen again. Thank you for continuing to read my story. Hope you enjoy and have a great day/night.