8.

I had been spending so much time with David that I felt like I was neglecting my friends. So I texted them to suggest we make plans to do something.
Me: What about a day of shopping at The Grove?
Stella: Nah, we always do that
Kenya: Let's do something different! I wanna be adventurous.
Me: So what are you thinking?
Kenya: How about Vegas!
Me: How about not? It's not like we can even gamble or anything
Stella: I think Vegas is even too crazy for you Kenya
Ava: hey what about San Diego? We could make a weekend of it, rent a hotel and everything!
Me: Yes!
Stella: I'm Down
Kenya: Let's do it!
It was settled. We would leave for San Diego Friday afternoon and return Monday morning. We reserved our hotel in advance to ensure we'd get a nice room. I was so excited, I went out and bought new bikinis from Victoria's Secret and Triangl Swimwear.

It was finally Friday, and we were on our way. We drove in Ava's Range Rover. San Diego was a two hour drive but with all the traffic it was definitely going to take longer than that. We also had to stop multiple times because Kenya kept getting cravings.
"Ughhh how much longer?" Kenya complained.
"Like ten more minutes," Ava responded. You could hear in her voice that she was a bit irritated.
We finally made it. We checked in and got settled into our room. Ava and I were going to share one bed, while Stella and Kenya were going to share the other. We freshened up and decided to go have a late dinner. We chose to eat at Harney Sushi. After, we put on swimsuits and had a late night swim in the hotel's pool. We were pretty tired by then so we just went straight to bed.

We woke up the next morning and went out to eat breakfast. We chose a cute little spot right beside the beach. After enjoying coffee and pastries, we walked over to the beach to catch some rays. We walked along the beach and splashed a little in the water.
"The water feels so amazing! I feel like just getting in right now," Stella said while splashing her legs around.
"Too bad we didn't bring our bathing suits with us," I said regretfully.
"Hmmm I have an idea!" Stella said with a sly smile. She pulled off her jean shorts revealing her cheeky red underwear as she began walking into the water. She took it one step further and pulled of her tank top displaying her bare breasts.
"Stella!" Ava gasped in shock. Stella playfully threw her top at her.
"Come on guys!" Stella called, "No one's looking!" There were a couple of people in the distance but they weren't close enough to see what we were doing. Oh what the hell! I stripped myself of my clothes and ran into the water. My white yoga bra and boyshort panty immediately got soaked, showing off my privates. Kenya joined in but Ava was much too shy. We were in the water splashing around for a bit when I noticed a woman and a young teenage boy heading towards us.
"Um excuse me!" The lady yelled angrily, "This is not a nude beach! You guys need to cover up immediately!" I could see veins popping out of her neck. Stella covered her boobs with her hands and said,"Sorry, we'll cover up right now!" I started walking out of the water towards my shirt and shorts.
"You guys are disgusting," the woman proceeded to yell even after we showed remorse.
"Hey! We said we're sorry, you don't have to keep on yelling or call us disgusting!" Kenya replied angrily as she slipped her shirt on over her soaking bra.
"Do you understand how upset I am! You have completely offended my son and I!" The boy just uncomfortably stood there.
Kenya smirked and said, "It doesn't seem like your son is offended," as she pointed down towards his noticeable bulge. We all laughed at the sight and the look on the woman's face as she realized what Kenya said. The poor boy turned red and walked off. His mom following after.
"Whores!" She called behind her. Kenya immediately re-took off her shirt and bra and yelled, "Hey lady!" The woman and her son turned around to see Kenya bouncing her bare breasts as she mouthed, "fuck you". The woman scoffed and continued walking. Her son grinned and secretly gave a big thumbs up to Kenya before following his mom.

This chapter is dedicated to Diego, who I love and miss and hope to see soon.