13.

The end of summer was approaching so Chris decided to visit Stella before the start of school. Stella wouldn't shut up about how excited she was. She and I were sitting on her couch, eating ice cream as she went over the plans she had.
     "Um, so like I have a really huge favor to ask. Can we meet up at your place Saturday afternoon?" She asked.
     "Yeah, sure. May I know why?"
     "Because you have a pool and I don't. And I have a hot ass bikini I want Chris to see me in." I laughed. "You can invite David if you want. We'll have our own little pool party."

     Soon enough Saturday rolled by. Ava, Stella, and I were in my backyard setting up pool floaties, and  drinks and snacks. I heard the doorbell so I went to answer it. It was David. He eyed me up and down, then pulled me in for a hug. "You look hot babe," he said as he kissed me. I couldn't help but feel my hottest when I was around him, and my cute bathing suit was adding to my confidence level.
     "We're just setting up outside. Make yourself comfortable." I was so glad I was able to convince my parents to leave the house while I hosted my small party. I could finally feel free with David in my own home.

     Twenty minutes later there was knocking at my door.
     "Omigod it's him!" Stella exclaimed.
     "Calm your tits!" I said to her. We had all been standing around in my kitchen waiting for Chris to arrive. Stella closed her eyes and took a deep breath before walking over to the front door. She was so dramatic.
     As she opened the door I could hear multiple voices greeting hers. I wondered who else was with Chris. Stella walked into the kitchen with Chris and Jack following behind. Jack?
     "What is he doing here?" Ava whispered to me after we had greeted them. I shrugged and mouthed "I don't know." He never text me to tell me he was coming. But then again he never messaged me after the whole Ava thing. I was worried that David was going to start something with Jack. Or start getting all jealous and possessive.
     "Oh Marina is this your dad?" You've got to be fucking kidding me.
     "No. He's my boyfriend. David this is Jack," David's whole demeanor changed when he realized it was the Jack.
     "Hi," David said flatly. Jack smiled, but it looked forced. We all stood there quiet. You couldn't cut the tension with a knife.
     "Why don't we all go to the pool?" I suggested.
     David and I lied down on a pool chair together. Jack walked over to us and started chatting with me.
     "Why didn't you tell me you were visiting?" I asked him as I sat up.
     "Oh idk I guess I just wanted it to be a surprise. So what have you been up to?"
     "Hmm nothing much. What about you?" David started playing with my hair, still lying beside me.
     "Same. Just getting prepared for college and stuff."
     "What are you planning on studying?" David then sat up as well  and wrapped his arms around my waist.
     "I can't decide between business or anthropology."
     "Anthropology sounds really interesting!"
     "Yeah it's one-" Just then David stood up and said, "Let's go in the pool!"
     "Um, okay," I said as I stood up. He quickly picked me up bridal style and started walking towards the pool.
     "What are you doing?! You better not throw me in the pool!" I yelled.
     "Yeah! Throw her in!" Stella hollered. I screamed as he threw me in. As I came up for air I could hear everyone laughing and I started laughing too. David jumped right in.
     "Do you hate me babe?" He asked as he swam up to me. Everyone else started joining us in the pool. I nodded and playfully pouted.
     "I'm not gonna fuck you for two months."
     "Aww please forgive me," he said as he grabbed my face and kissed me.  I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around him.
     "I could have drowned, you know," I said exaggerated.
     "No you wouldn't have. I would have jumped right in and saved you."

     As we swam I found the perfect chance to splash his face with water when he least expected it. Ha! Some accidentally got in his eyes and he quickly started to rub them as the chlorine irritated them.
     "You're gonna get it now!" He yelled as he tried to grab me. I shrieked and tried to get away. He caught up to me and wrapped his arms around me.
     "Sorry, sorry!" I laughed.
     "Say it like you mean it or I won't let you go," he said as he gripped me tighter. I stopped laughing and apologized again. He buried his face into my neck and said, "Say it again but this time call me 'daddy'." I blushed a little and made sure no one was in hearing distance before I said, "I'm sorry Daddy."