You wanna play?

The next morning went as followed; Ella and her daughter awkwardly staring at me and my dad fuming around the kitchen. It really sucked because it was Saturday, meaning that I had to spend the entire day with these people. I doubt he would've let me go visit any of my friends, either. So, I avoided everyone's judgmental glares and went on carrying about my day as usual. The only thing that bothered me was how my dad never even looked at me, it was as if I never even existed. That hurt me the most, I mean I get why he was mad at me but...I don't know, I guess I felt that he should at least acknowledge my existence as a living, breathing human seeing how he did take part in creating me.

"So...Xana, since I'll be starting school with you Monday, I'd like to get to know some people, care to introduce me to some of your friends?" Aloise asked, god I hated her. I didn't know why, but everything about her pissed me off. Usually I didn't judge people, but she rubbed me the wrong way.

"Well, Xana. Don't be rude, why don't you go text your friends and introduce Aloise to them?" My dad said sternly, almost like he was trying to get arise out of me.

"Fine. I'll see if any of them have time," I got up and went to grab my phone.

I punched in Rebecca's number and talked to her for a bit, she said that it was alright to stop by for awhile.

"I'm taking her to Rebecca's, dad. I'll see you soon. Come on," I gestured to Aloise who was seated in my usual spot at the kitchen table.

"No! You are NOT going over there. I have no idea who that girl is or what her family is like." he said.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Then I guess we aren't going anywhere,"

"You know what? Fine, I don't care what you do anymore." good, I don't need you caring about me, I thought as a scowl formed on my face.

"Come on, Aloise. Let's go," I stormed out of the house with Aloise in tow. She was in shock with my dads behavior, as were Ella and I.

"So, where does she live?" Aloise questioned.

"In a house, where do you think?" I snapped. Looking back now, I actually feel really bad, she was a really nice girl.

"Oh...you don't have to be a bitch," she muttered. That made me stop dead in my tracks, what did she just call me?

"What the fuck did you just call me? I swear I'll kick the shit out of you," damn....that may have been a tad bit harsh.

Her eyes got wide and she backed away from me.

"I-I'm s-sorry Xa-"

"No you're not! No one is sorry, that's just a lie they say to try and get themselves off of the hook. So I don't believe you, and I really don't care if you cry to your mom or my dad. I'm over this shit!" I stormed away, leaving poor Aloise frozen with disbelief.

"Hey! You don't scare me, bitch! Bring it on!" she walked towards me, ready for a fight.

"Oh, you wanna play? Come on, let's play bitch," A smirk appeared across my face, this was about to get interesting.