I Will Survive

********Xana's P.O.V********

I thrashed my body around, trying to break free of the restraints holding me to an old wooden chair. A shadowy figure approached me slowly, I heard laughing.

"Aww, poor little Xana. Are you scared, darling?" I recognized that voice...but from where?

"What do you want from me?" I whispered.

He put his disgusting face right into my and spoke, releasing his putrid breath into my nose.

"Everything," I finally recognized him; it was Zach! That little shit...

"FUCK YOU!" I screamed, trying to throw my body at him.

He brought his hand down and smacked me as hard as he could across my face. I whimpered at the pain.

"Now, I don't want to have to do that again Xana," he sounded like a father.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed, causing him to flinch.

"SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" he began punching my vulnerable body, anywhere he could.

After the brutal beating, I sat slumped over in the chair. The restraints were the only things keeping me from falling over on to the cold, dirt ground.

"I was going to go easy on you, Xana. But not anymore. You don't deserve my mercy." he spat as he stared at me with the most evil glare ever.

At that moment, all I wanted was my dad; just to be able to see him would've given me the strength to fight Zach. But, I knew I had to be strong if I wanted to get out alive. I just had to figure out how to escape this living hell...