You wanna play? Pt 2

I charged towards her and socked her right in the jaw. Man, did that feel good. But in hindsight, it wasn't the best decision. She had turned out to be a really nice girl, but anyways, back to our fight.

She screamed in agony, yet tried to fight back. I dodged her fist and grabbed a handful of her and flung her to the ground.

"Not so tough now, are we?" I hadn't even realized....those were the words my sister had said to me when she was kicking my ass. I knew how Aloise felt; hopeless, enfuriated, and probably extremely sore. But, I didn't care at that point.

She began to squirm, as if that would get me off of her any faster. I stood up and kicked her in the ribs. I stood tall over her, even at a tiny 5'0 I felt tall enough to conquer the hulk. But, it was at that moment of empowerment when I realized something; not only was I turning into my sister, but I was becoming just like my mother. I was a rage filled child and taking it out on someone weaker than me. It felt pretty disgusting, and I immediately regretted it.

"Oh god..." I mumbled as Aloise lay on the ground, weeping.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you," she kept repeating to herself in a low tone.

"I hate me, too" I frowned with sheer disgust at my self and walked away.

I continued my journey to Rebecca's...alone. I figured she would be able to help me. When I reached her house, I rang the doorbell. A cheery, bright-faced woman answered the door.

"Hi, I'm um Xana, is uh....Rebecca here?"

"Oh you're Xana! I've been hearing so many good things about you! Come in sweetheart, make yourself at home! I'll go get Rebecca. Oh, she'll be so happy to see you!" I grinned at her perkiness, it must've been nice to have a mom like her. I bet she's the type who always has cookies prepared for her kids when they get home from school, or whatever normal moms do.

"Xana! You're here!" Rebecca enveloped me in a right bear-hug.

"it's so great to see you, Rebecca! I really need to talk to you," she pulled away from our embrace and looked at me.

"What's wrong? And where's your friend?"

"Well, that's the thing, I...well, uh...I kinda got mad at her and well, I don't really know how to....I beat her up! I kicked and punched her then just left her there!" I started sobbing onto Rachel, choking sobs that only come around once and awhile.

She took me by my shoulders and gently led me to her room. Once we got there she sat me down on her bed and grabbed a box of tissues off of her dresser.

"What else happened? Is there something else you're not telling me?" she questioned.

I shook my head and my sobs faded into silent tears falling from my face. I blew my nose obnoxiously into a tissue and was able to breathe again.

"My dad hates me now....he was the one who saved me from the hell I used to live in, now he hates me. I can't blame him, I'm a pitiful excuse for a daughter," I exhaled and ran my tired hands through through my long hair.

"Don't say that! Your dad loves you, that's the thing about parents; they yell at you because they care about you. Pretty fucked up, I know. But the love they give is unconditional, your dad is just worried about you, Xana," she turned me so I would look her in the eyes.

"You're right....I'm just so scared to go home now,"

"Well, you can stay here until you feel it's the right time. But you need to go home and fix things with your dad,"

I nodded in agreement and stood up.

"I need to do that now. Thank you so much, Rebecca. You're an amazing friend," I hugged her tightly.

"Anytime, Xana. I'm always here for you,"

I found it amazing how I could connect with someone as quickly as I did her. Now, it was time to go home and face my problems.