The Final Chapter

***Xana's P.O.V***

"Xana? Can I come in?" Andy said from outside my door.

I slowly nodded, assuming in my fit of sadness that he could see me. I came to my sense and trudged over to my door, my legs feeling as if lead-bricks were attached to them. Knowing that Aloise had been so sad that she wanted to kill herself destroyed me inside. I hated her at first, but I was slowly beginning to consider her something like a sister.

"Do you wanna talk?" His gruff voice asked as I slowly pulled open the door.

I stared at the ground and shrugged, it took every ounce of strength I had in me not to fall over. I wanted to spill my heart out to someone...I just didn't know if it was him.

"Well...I'm here if you want to," He said, not backing away from the doorway.

"I know," I said quietly.

I thought for a moment, why the hell wasn't I crying? I mean...I had this overwhelming urge to take my own life now but my eyes were bone dry.

"I just...don't know why she would do this," I said, shaking my head in disbelief.

"May I..." He said, gesturing toward my room.

I nodded and moved out of his way, he took a seat on the edge of my bed.

"Maybe she was always burdened with this overwhelming sadness and the events that happened recently just brought it out," He offered.

"I don't know, you're probably right. I mean I was so terrible to her when she came here, I feel awful," I said, still not crying. I was beginning to think I was incapable of showing emotion anymore...

"That's in the past...you apologized, Xana. The best you can do now is move on and try to help her," He responded.

"Yeah, you're right," I whispered, biting my bottom lip.

"I think she's coming home soon," Andy said.

"Like here? Or someplace else..." I responded, hoping she and Ella would stay with us.

"I'm not sure," He said, sounding guilty that he told me.

"I hope she comes here, it wouldn't be fair for her to go to some shitty hotel," I said.

"I don't think your dad would let them stay any place other than here," He reassured.

I nodded and toyed with my hair, not knowing what to say. I wanted to believe that my dad was better than that, but after the way he had been acting...I didn't know if I could.

"Don't doubt your dad, Xana," Andy said.

"Oh so you read minds now?" I said, chuckling.

He chuckled.

"I guess it's just intuition," He responded, shrugging.

Just then, Andy's phone rang.

"Hello? Oh, hey! Yeah...you're serious?! Alright...I'll be here, bye," He said into the phone.

I cocked my head at him and raised my eyebrow.

"That was your dad, he said-