IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS FOR TITLES SORRY

Aloise turned to me and said "I'm sorry,"

I stood there, stunned. Had she just apologized?

"For what? You haven't done anything..." It was me who should've been apologizing.

"Making you angry," she said with a shrug.

"Well...uh...I-I'm sorry too. For, y'know, everything," my apology was sincere, as I hoped was hers.

"Thanks, I hope we can work past it. I don't want to be your enemy, Xana" she said, frowning.

"I know, I don't either. Maybe, just maybe, we can become some-what friends,"

"I'd like that," she smiled and ambled into her bedroom.

I half smiled to myself and walked into my dark bedroom. Without turning on any lights, I stripped from my clothes and entered my bathroom. I did turn on the light then, only to be disappointed in what I saw in the mirror; I hated my body. What I saw was fat-rolls and cellulite. I knew that I only weighed about 90-95 pounds, but I felt like I weighed 1000. I thought since I was already in the bathroom, I might as well...y'know...bring back up my dinner?

I kneeled over the toilet and jammed two fingers down my throat and felt the vomit rush back up my throat. Sure, it burned, but I felt better. I looked back at myself in the mirror and smiled. I looked skinny. Looking back now, I realize what a terrible mistake I had made. My weight hadn't changed, just my perception. It was a long road of recovery after that day.

I stepped into the shower and turned on the water, then the shower head. At first, cold water poured out, causing me to flinch. Then, it turned into soothing warm water that cascaded down my body. I began to wonder if things were actually going to be normal again at my house...I hoped with all of my heart that it would.