Chapter one: a like being alone

Nisovin PoV
I was sitting in the wooden chair and doctor staring at me, his name was Mr White, he has grey hair that was strait back of his forehead. He had this tiny brown eyes, he was wearing his usual doctors clothes there was no point even looking at them they became  so use to me and normal, he then start to talk.
"Nis, we are going to try something new with you"
he pause to see my reaction but I've keep a straight face on they always say this but I won, they hide the knife and I find them. I get stressed if I don't cut, they don't get it no one get it.
"See it this thing called the buddy project from now on after lunch you will be with a buddy to help you"
I am angry they can't put me with someone else, that person will snitch and tell them were my knife are or they read my book no one can touch that book. I push my seat, stand up in one swift move and slap my hand down on his desk, saying.
"I don't need buddy, they....they........"
Memories come flooding back from the time with my friends, they lied and hurt me.
I voice inside my head says you hurt them they were teaching you lesson and now you've learned it. I shake my head and say.
"No,no,no can't have friends, friends are bad very bad not good"
The lesson was that you should die, your worthless and nothing compared to other people, nothing you do is going to be perfect and that,that.
Then,I feel a hand on my shoulder and my head snap back into reality, the voice are gone and I am safe for now.A hear a voice and it say.
"Nis,sit down, it ok we're here"
I slump back into my seat and Mr White is standing next to me and says
"Don't think of him as a friend think of him as a not alone buddy"
I nod my head and say
"What the person name"
"Rob, your not alone buddy is Rob"

Rob PoV
I was siting on the chair waiting for Mr White to start, I've notices that he has bags
Under his eye, he didn't get good sleep.I am hoping that he going to say I am going home and my family here, he starts.
"Rob,I know you may not like what I am about to say but you promise that you'll stay strong"
I nodded and quickly say
"Is it about my parents or my test I did last week, I'll try harder, I really will and then I'll get out of here right and be home"
I was saying quick and not stopping to take a breath, I am sad about what he said I've really tried but it the bad part of the brain and body fault.
"Rob, you've improved amazingly but we need to work with human interaction and everyday stuff, do understand me, I know you are trying you best"
Voice in the back of my head are saying lie,lie, lie he doesn't think that he lying
to you.I try to block them out, I've never tried that, I always like them come in and take over but not now, the last thing a hear is a child voice say lie and there gone but I know they will come because they alway come back.
"Rob"
I look up smile and nod
"Right, we're trying a new thing called the buddy project"
He say it quickly and excitingly which he knows a like and he say
" every time after lunch from now on you'll be with you buddy, you can talk and help each other though this wrought time in your life"
I smile and quickly say
"Sounds cool, what my friend's name"
He stop pause and say
"Your buddy doesn't like when you call him friend just call him buddy or not alone buddy or his name nothing else,ok"
I nod sadly, the only friend I had was called Kate but they took her for some reason.
"Your buddy name is Nisovin"
I smile and say
"That sound like a weird name, Not in a mean way it quirky that all anyway can I meet him now please"
I don't stop to take a breath because I am so excited to see him
"No Rob tomorrow"

Mr White PoV
Why did I put the really hyper one with the one that doesn't want to be friends I know because my wife told me it would help the two of them grow but she doesn't know the problems that Nis and Rob have, I don't even know some of the problem . Let just hope it goes to plan.

Authors note

Hey guys so how did you like the book tell me in the comment and vote, tell me what you .think going to happen when they meet and anything else.
This is my second book and I am dyslexic so there will be spelling mistakes tell me in the comment if I made one and I'll change, Don't forget to follow to get updates on the book.
I will be doing a new page each week or more if your lucky
This was made on Saturday 4 June 2016
This is from Poblol and good bye !!!