Chapter 8: human being

Mr White
It been a week, I hat to separate Rob and Nisovin for each other and I've keep high surveillant on Nisovin, I try to chat with Nisovin a lot. he normal doesn't say anything and I  talk but what worry me the most is that Rob social skill have down a lot. I can't talk to him, so he talk for no one only the person who delivered the food for a week and Nis is becoming more depressed. To be honest it worse than before they meet, the boss was right about not making the buddy project for everyone because now they got to attach to one another now they think it there fault that there not friends.

Rob PoV
Nisovin has been gone for a week, I am in the same room we were in before he left, the bed he use to sleep in is made and hasn't been unmade since he was gone. I feel myself going mad, the only convention a had this week was with myself, I turn on my camera and talk to it, it help so I don't talk to the voices but the more time goes on with out talking the more a need to talk to someone even if there in my mind.it lunch and I am eating in the food area, there a sandwich on my plate but I don't really feel hungry, hunger is something I've never really had, I know I have to eat but I don't feel my tummy grumbling or feel the need to, it been more common this week. This was the place a was eating before I talk to Nisovin all the thought that were going through my head. Now I am here again with no friends and people take them away . They think I am going to be fine well I am not but no one has talk to me to ask me I am fine not even Mr White I've been thinking maybe he doesn't care about me anymore or even did he care for me before the word nest in side my head.

Warning- strong language but only a couple of word not a lot

Nisovin PoV
I am in a square white room with a white uncomfortable bed and a table, chair and a toilet. They have surveillant camera everywhere, no privacy they now can see everything. To been honest I just want to get out of here one way or another, they say there keeping me here until I am not depressed or a cutter but this is making me more depressed and wanting to cut more. I feel like there killing me. Mr White comes in and sit on the bed with me and says.
"Nis just let us help you for once you have a choice you can tell me right now that you want help and everything can go back to normal"
The voices so he lying to you, everything isn't going back to normal they'll search your room. For the first time in a week I speak to him and say
"Your wrong Rob and you won't treat me the same and nothing can go back to normal"
I don't care if they search my room or talk to me everyday I just want to be treat the same that it. Just Because I want to die or I hurt myself doesn't mean I want to be treat different I want them to treat me like a normal human being because we're all human just because we've got something wrong doesn't mean you have the right to treat us different.
"Nis we will treat you like you want to be treat, just tell me"
"I don't care if you take everything off me because you think I'll kill my self with it I just want you to think I am a normal human being and not just a cutter call me a cutter make me feel worthless and I thought you were trying to stop me feeling that, just because I am different or special or anything you call it, doesn't mean i am not a human being trying to live in this fuck up world" I am crying now and Mr White is hugging me saying everything going to be ok and I know he right but only for a little of time for us because we're broken boys in a fuck up world.

Warning over

Mr White
The day is over and tomorrow Nisovin is moving in with Rob again, I didn't know Nis felt that way until now, tomorrow I'll be able to start speaking to Rob again and most stuff will be going back to normal tomorrow, tomorrow is the start of something buetiful.

The warning back sorry guys- strong language but only a little

Unknown PoV
I haven't eaten today, hunger never scared me and I am technical not trying to kill my self if I don't feel hunger but who care because we're all broken boys in fuck up world and we're all mental. Oooo broken boys how fuck up can we get.

Authors notes
Hey guys, I know bad for swearing but swearing is normal and if I was Nisovin or Rob I would swear and they only sweared 4 times but yeah don't forget to vote, comment and follow for weekly updates.
Sorry this was shortener than the other chapter but I want to end on the unknown PoV guess who it is on the comment maybe it Mr White daughter or someone else or someone new.
This was done on 12 June 2016 and happy birthday to my friend
Form Poblol and goodbye