Chapter 10: technically

Mr white PoV
It been a week, Nisvoin said rob wasn't eating but I think he fine, I remember a chat we had about it a day ago.
-flashback-

"Really, Rob isn't eating, I know you think he fine but do you believe him every time at lunch he say I am not Hungry or I can I eat this in my room and he doesn't need to at breakfast because no one looking at him while he eat so he can trow it a bin and give you the clean plate same with dinner and guess what there no camera in our room so he can get rid of the food easy"
I shake my head in disbelief and say
"Nisovin this is out of line just because Rob isn't as mess up as you doesn't mean you need to tell lies about him"
"You think I am a mess up"
Nisovin start crying, I got so upset, I didn't mean to I just cracked and I got mad, I want to hug him but he pulled away
"I don't want a pity hug now I know what you truly thought about me"
He run out of the room.

-flashback ends-

Nisovin PoV
Maybe I'll follow Rob down is dark path and trick everyone in my way, if everyone think I am just a mess up. I walk into our room and see Rob speaking to himself he hasn't notice me, he looking up and the ceiling and talking to himself.
" your right Technically I am not killing myself if I am not hungry and I am not"
Who is he talking to, oooo the voices there back and having a friendly conversation which I guess it better than I mean one but you never should become friends the voices because you'll start to believe them because there your only friend. My thought are interrupt by Rob laughing I haven't seen him this happy since he saw me cut, did I loss him because I want to relieve the pain but No he become friends with the ones who cause the pain.
"I am scared, I don't want to die, does it hurt"
He crying his eyes out, I want to hug him but I want to see where this goes
"Your right, I'll get use to the pain just like I get use to people not liking me"
He smile but the smile is sad and lost all it hope.
"Do you think I'll get to see my brother and everybody who left me there"
His sad smile drop and start to cry again. He plink up he courage and say
"Your right, I am probably going to hell"
He say it between sobs and cry. I clum onto the bed and hug him, he saps back into reality.

Rob PoV
After eating well throwing away the food. I eat in mine and Nisovin room and I felt myself going insane with out talking to anyone. Nisovin and I haven't been talking, which is sad but the voices tell me not to be and tell me there my only friend. There true so instead of switching my camera on and talking to it, I let myself talk to them, I need someone, anyone even if it the voices in my end. We start to talk
They start by saying I am not technically killing myself because I am not hungry,
"Your right, technically I am not killing myself if I am not hungry and I am not"
It feels great to talk to them, some memories flash though my head some of them I didn't know that happen but I was happy when I was talking to them maybe I should do this more often. I laugh at a memory
Then the voices say you'll be happy when your died, no one can lie to you
I like the sound of it but I afraid does it hurt to die, I am a going to heaven or hell, is there a afterlife and I am scared so scared but one thing that stick out is that will Nisovin kill himself if I do. That the question I am most scared of. I start to cry but I don't feel like I am in my own body so I can't dry them away.
"I am sacred, I don't want to die, does it hurt"
Then say start cutting yourself like Nisvoin then you'll get use to the pain and the pain is the same as people not liking you just it in your skin
"Your right, I'll get use to the pain just like I get use to people not liking me"
They say no one can not like you when your died
I smile at the thought no more hurt or lying or people just me, myself and I
I then remember I had I brother died in a fire and most people in my school died but i don't remember how they died
"Do you think I'll get to see my brother and everybody who left me"
The voices say no there probably in heave and you'll be in hell for ever alone, there right I am evil, i shouldn't even be allowed to live,
"Your right I am probably going to hell"
Then I feel something around me and I snap back into reality and see Nisovin, small fragile hand around me, he look at me with red eyes, he been crying.
"What a matter Nis"
I say trying to make sure he doesn't know about the voices there mine, there my
Alone friend and I want let no one take them for me, they show me the light.
"What a matter your the one who been talking to your voices"
He knows, no he can't take them from me, if he take them then no talking no convention, if he take them I have nothing to live for, nothing.
"No I wasn't"
"Yes you were Rob what happing to you we use to talk now we're just here and I feel alone, even Mr White doesn't care about me, what the point Rob of ever trying to get better or even trying to live"
He start to cry and to think he going the same thing that going on with me
"Hey, Mr White alway care"
Nisovin shake his head
"You didn't hear him, he said Nisovin this is out of line just because Rob isn't a mess up as you doesn't mean you need to make up lies about him"
"I am sure he didn't mean it"
"He said I am mess up"
Nisvoin is crying his eyes out.
"Hey"
He looks at me and I say
"It ok"

Authors note
Hey guys wow long and emotional but yeah question there is none anyway don't forget to vote, comment and follow for weekly updates.
This was made on the Monday 13 June 2016 I had a science test I think I did really bad.
Form Poblol and goodbye