Chapter 15: the hidden truth

Nisovin PoV
I saw the boy with black hair go in first, he came out crying and shock, what is the test?, they never told as what it is, they use to call it truth which was strange, I've never had this test nor did Rob so we're both scared to see what it is but excited as well for some reason. Why would I been excited to find out what illness I have, it like pouting out all my flaw and saying why I have them, I can I ask them why I am excited, no they would think I am insane, well they all ready do but they would think I don't know what feeling mean or something like that and try to give me new drugs to try to stop it but they normal don't help anything but I say they do help so they don't give me more to try.
Then after the black hair boy then the girl with red hair went in, she came out angry and crying which was wired but she had that seem look that the boy with black hair had shock and she was baldy shock. Then they call out my name, I look at Rob, he smile and whispers to me.
"Good luck"
Rob alway make me feel better when I am down in the dumps, I smile back, I walk slowly and cross my arms, trying to make myself small as possible in this moment. They open the door and say in tone with each other like they are one but it creepy like a horror movie at the same time.
"Go in!!"
I slowly walk pass them and into the room, the room is white like everywhere else in this mental hospital, there 3 doctor behind a glass widow, I look around I am in a glass box the only thing that isn't glass is the way I came in and now that door is close. The doctor in the middle is a girl and the another 2 are boys, there nothing special about they way they look they look same like every other doctor in this hellish place. The girl doctor says.
"Hello Nisovin, do you know why you are here to do today"
I shake my head. But not because I don't know, I am doing because I am half trying to make this difficult for them.
"Where here to find out stuff about you, do you know how this works?"
I shake my head again and she smile,
"A person will come in and inject you with sirup, it called truth, it will make you tell the the truth if you try to hide the truth it will hurt you until you say the truth, we will ask you questions answer honestly and it will be easy, ok, any questions"
I shanks my head even though I have so many questions and no answers.
"Good"
I don't hear the door open but I feel breath on my neck, I look at a person, a nurse maybe but I can't see there face because they wearing a mask. I then a feel a prick on my neck.
"Ouch!!" I say even though it didn't hurt
I feel my mind getting dizzy and nauseous but I don't run or fait, like a would but I had no control over my body or my mind, it was like I was in a nightmare.
"Nisovin, where going to ask you a simple question and if you answer truthfully or be in pain and then say the truth either way, then we will know if it works ok"
"Ok"
"Nisovin what happen to your mum and dad?"
My body feel with pain and act in my head, I would normally not tell anything what happen to my mum and dad it to emotional but if I don't I will get hurt and I can already feel pain shooting through my body and my mind so I say the truth the first time since I was sent into this mental hospital.
"After a was born, my mum kill herself afraid of what would happen if she was alive with her baby, so instead of killing me she kill herself. My dad find her and he was so alone so he killed himself too, after a day they find him and mum, then they find me and took me"
They whisper to each other then said.
"Thank now we now that your under the truth sirup is working, next question what do you think of yourself?"
I go to speak what I think but I can't now I realise it because that not what I actually think of myself, my head start to spin and the world goes a bit blurry and life feel like it getting rip out of me, I hear some scream but then I realise I scream, I move into a ball trying to control myself.
"Say what you think or why it will hurt more"
It felt like a was being shot again and again but it was just the sirup, that what I kept saying to myself over and over again not stopping but then I am out of breath and my ribs fell like there getting pulled out of my chest. So I say what I think, I confess up.
"I'am...... S.....suicidal .....as ...hell, I am.....a...monster....., I.....hurt...everyone I .....love, my......a...anxiety....is ....through the... roof,I.....don't.....deserve ....to be ......here,..........I..I am....s....sorry"
I say it between breath and I am scared to say what I really think to tell them what wrong. They whisper more and write stuff down.
"Now the last question for today, what do you think you have that people don't?"
I don't want to go through that pain again so I just say it even though I am giving them everything.
"Everyday is like a fight against the voices in my head, everyday it a fight to get up in the morning because it better laying in bed and not being let down, when I see a knife or something a can hurt myself with it take a lot of strength to walk away and most of the time a don't"
"Thank you Nisovin, the sirup will wear off in a couple of minutes, you may go"
The door opens and I walk out, I walk down the hallway wear we were waiting, I see Rob he smile to me but I do not smile back just walk back to our room. Now it'll be his turn what will he say.

Author notes
Hey guys well one more view away from 100, wow we have 99 view thank you. Anyway don't forget to vote, comment and follow for weekly updates.

This was made on the 11 July 2016

From Poblol and goodbye