Chapter 3: White!!!!!!

Nisovin PoV
Mr White walk in and the boy walk with him, Mrs White sit in the middle of us and my not alone buddy sit across from me. The boy was younger than me or the same age, he had ash blonde hair and blue eyes like the sea, he was wearing blue jeans and blue hoodie, he was pale but still a bit tanned. The boy in front of me in the food area was the snitch but he had a friendly vibe about him, he can't be the snitch he seems to nice and he hasn't even spook yet. Mr White said
"Rob this is Nisovin and Nisovin this is Rob"

Rob PoV
Walk into the room behind Mr White, I followed him to the chair and choose to sit across from the boy, the boy look younger than me but I don't know.the only thing my mind can think straight about is his hair, pure white it doesn't look like it even been dyed, his eye colour look weird it was a normal eye but instead of the normal eye colour he had White and it was white as hell. He had pale skin tone like he never been in the sun, he was wearing black he had black hoodie and under that hoodie he was wearing black, black jeans, for someone who was practically all white was wearing black. I look into his eyes and saw someone who is broken, someone who doesn't trust not anymore, someone who has seen thing that no one should have to see in this world and to top it all of his name was something from Harry Potter Nisovin it sounds like a wizard name something out of a movie. Mr White said.
"Rob this is Nisovin and Nisovin this is Rob"
I smile
"Nice to meet you Nisovin"
I pull my hand to put it out to him to shake it.

Nisovin PoV
He smile at me, he doesn't think I am weird, the smile show his teeth. The voice are here, there talking lightly and say don't  think like that, he probably just being nice, he probably think your the weirdest person he meet in this place not to mention look at you white hair White eyes.
"Nice to meet you Nisovin"
He show me this hand, why is he showing me his hand this is weird, ok I think I should run now, wait he want me to shake it. I pull my hand but I stop no only friends shake hands if we do this were friends, can't be friends with him, the voice are louder says he going to lie to you and hurt you until you give up. Mr White says
"Nis, why don't you shake his hand"
I shake my head to say no.
"It just a friendly way to great people that it nothing more"
I then move my hand and shake his, his hand is warm.

Rob PoV
He move his hand and shake mine,his hand is cold as ice. Mr White says
"Right, Rob ask Nisovin a question and Nis you answer, then Rob you answer you own will carry on like this"
"Nisovin, what age are you"
"I am 17, how old are you"
Wow, he 17 teen he like younger than that
"I am 15"
Nisovin eye like shock a guess he thought I was older. Nisovin than says"What your favourite colour"
"Blue, you're"
"Black"
I think of a question that I kind of really want to know and say
"Did you dye your hair and what with your white eye"
He think and say
" no, I was born with it, it really rare, there only 3 in the world and my eyes born with as well"
He look sad and I then smile at him and say
"I think it look amazing different is good, there kind of magical just like your name"
He smile and giggles as well. He look at me like I did something amazing, I then ask
" can I ask you another question"
He nod
"Who came up with your name"
"The orphanage come up with it"
Mr White then says
"Well that it for today, now for tomorrow will go into one of your guys room and eat lunch there And chat"
We both smile and say ok, I get taken to my room by the nurse.

Trigger warning- depression
Nisovin PoV
After the chat with my not alone buddy,Rob. I had to chat to Mr White about me not wanting to shake Rob hand, after he did that we were in silence and I was in the big wooden chair and he said
"Nisovin, why haven't you been eating"
I don't say anything
"Please Nis, we can help you get out of this depression"
"No, you can't no one can"
I push my chair and ran out of the run, down the hall and went into my room, I lie in my bed and wait for Mr White who probably on his way now, he get here and chat with me nothing important he just say stuff I listen and didn't talk. After he leave and put my hand behind the radiator and pull my blade out, I slit my wrist, one, two, three and then I pull up my sleeve and curve the word no one can help in my arm. Then I put my blade back and get out my book, I write down what I did today and how many times I've cut and then hide that, I then fall into a deep sleep.

Trigger warning over

Mr White PoV
It went ok, they talk but the only thing that didn't go well was Nisovin not wanting to shake hands, I had a chat with him and he didn't like want I had to say he said no one can help me which means he want help he just doesn't think no one can give it to him which make me sad to think that boy doesn't understand that we're here to help not to stand by and watch him kill himself, let just hope he eat tomorrow.

Authors notes

Hey guys hope you like it so comment about what happen next or anything and vote, follow to find when the next page will be out.
While writing this i was listening to Melanie Martinez, Cry baby it amazing if you haven't heard it you should watch it now, it so catchy.
I know it was a really long page but there some stuff I had to put in there hope it was worth it

This was done on Saturday 4 June 2016

From Poblol and goodbye