Chapter 21: Guilty

White PoV
It been a week , since Rob remember, he told Nisovin first and after a couple of days, he told me, I reduced the amount of time I see them, stop the random search. They been chatting with Guude which is good. Maybe they will be able to go out of the hospital soon, today I'm going to talk to Nisovin.

Rob PoV
Me, Guude and Nisovin, where in me and Nisovin room, then someone knock on the door.
"Come in!"
Nisovin shout, he been acting more weird lately, I tried to talk to him about it but he didn't talk, I'm afraid it got something to do with him eating, he hasn't eaten in front of us since I told him everything, Mr white open the door and smile.
"It good to see all of you guys talking"
We all smiled, Nisovin was sitting on his bed, me and Guude were sitting on my bed.
"Nisovin, we need to talk, it our session"
"Yeah sure"
Mr white walk out, Nisovin out up and look at me and Guude saying.
"Please wait!"
"Sure!"
We said at the same time, Then he walk out of the door and shut it.

Me and Guude chatted for a bit, I meet him after I told Nisovin and after that we really hit it off, we like the same stuff, he said soon he will be able to go home because they give him some pill that really help him, he smiles he said he now feel like he sane again.
"Can we go?"
Guude asks, we're both staving, Nisovin will be gone for another hours.
"No we have to wait"
"What he doesn't eat in front of us anyway, we can eat and then come back, problem solved"
"Fine! But we need to eat fast"
So we both headed of to the cafeteria

Nisovin PoV
After talking with mr white, I went back to the room, I open the door expecting Rob and Guude but I open it and no one is there, there was a bare room, no people. I walk in and sit on my bed, why would Rob leave me?, he my best friend, probably my only friend.
He left you because you are worthless.
Tears down down my face into the bed, why?, he can't leave, I need him, I can't be alone again, I don't want to be alone with the voices again.
You'll always be alone
I shake my head, I get up and wipe my tears away, I walk to the cafeteria guessing that where they will  go become it lunch time, I look though the see though door, see Rob and Guude, laughing and talking.
See he already found a new friend that isn't you
I shake my head, i run away back to mine and Rob room, don't wanting Rob to see me.

Guude PoV
-Flash back-
"Guude we know that you have a voices in your head telling you to kill people"
That what Mr White talking, it shocks me, when I've never told, wait the test, I told some stuff that only me and Guude 2 would know.
"And we know that sometimes he take control"
I'am shanking, I didn't notice I was crying until Mr white give me a tissue and put on hand on my shoulder.
How how does he know, kill him, KILL HIM!!!!
He shake my head and say.
"No, no"
"Guude we can stop him"
I look up, tears fall to the ground.
"How? Please!"
"Take this pill"
He pull his hand and show me a little white pill, I take the pill and put it in my mouth.
NO!!!! No please no!! I'll spare Rob, I'll spare Nisovin, I'll spare everyone and everything for you!
He give me water, I put the water in my mouth.
Noooooo you can't!!!!
I swallow the little pill.
-flash back ends-

After day, I take the pill and he has never come back, that happened the day after Rob told about everything. After I eat with Rob, I hat to talk to Mr White, I part ways from rob and went to Mr White office.
"Hi mr White"
He was sit at his desk, he had a cup of red liquid in his hand and tears falling of his cheeks .
"You killed her"
"What are you talking about"
"Moe!!!"
I start to cry, I didn't kill him, Guude 2 killed him.
"I don't Guude 2 did, I swear I never would hurt anyone"
"So your saying the voices took control and murderer her"
I nod my head, he screams and says.
"She was my wife"
I fall to the ground, I was hysterical crying, I want disappear forever, I hear the doors open, people grab my arms and push me to the ground, there put my hands together and cuff my hands.
"You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be uses against you"
They pull me up, they are wearing police uniforms, so I'm getting arrested, it wasn't my fault, Guude 2 told did it.
They pull me along the hallway, I see Rob and Nisovin, there both hugging each other and crying their eyes out, we walk out of the mental hospital and push me into he police car,  they start to drive off and the last thing I see of the mental hospital is name.
                    Sunnyside
"From the darkness into the light"

Rob PoV
It now night time, it been a long day, we hat to talk to the police and to Mr White as well, I was about to fall asleep but I heard sobbing, I get up and went over to Nisovin, I get in with him, I snuggle up to him, he turn around and his eyes were red.
"I'll alway be here"
"No you won't, you left me when Guude come but now he gone, you're now suddenly interested in me again"
He start to cry again.
"I'm alway here just not by your side but I'm here, you can alway come to me even when I'm not by you, I will alway be your best friend"
"Fine!"

Author note
Hey guys, OK so here it is chapter 21, please comment it would mean a lot, it would be amazing if you could check out my new book called Fake Smiles, it new and it would mean a lot to me, don't forget to comment, vote and follow for weekly updates.
This is Monday 22 August
From Poblol and goodbye!!
P.S hope you like it