Chapter 17: Alone Again

Mr white PoV
Something went wrong, Rob brain didn't like telling the truth, Rob didn't know the truth but his brain does, Rob forgotten it but his brain has it inside but won't let it out, it been a week, Rob has been asleep for the whole week, he hasn't woken up once, We're afraid he may not wake up.

Nisovin PoV
It been a week, a long hard week, the worse thing is that the only person I can talk too is Mr white, the person who really doesn't care, who hit me. They told me he'll be better soon that was 6 days ago, what a lie, my thoughts drive me mad to the point of the knife, the scars on my arms scream for attention yet I only get Mr white attention, last time we chat he said this.

-Flashback-
"Nisovin why do you have more scars on your arms?"
I don't talk just steer at his face, his face is consern but it fake, how can he hit someone if he concern about them, that doesn't make sense but I've learn from a young age that nothing make sense anymore.
"Nisovin do I need to, do more room check or put you in surveillant again"
I Shank my head and say.
"It was one time, I just find out something happen with rob and the test, I couldn't help it, it never will happen again and hasn't this week, ok?"
I lied, I've done it more than that
"Why? Don't I believe this"
"I don't know"
"Ok? Weekly inspection but they will be randomly"
-flashback ended-

Yep, weekly inspection, that so bad, I lost all my blades, knifes and anything sharp. I can't cut myself which make me stress, cutting is the only thing I can control, I can't control Rob waking up, I can't control Mr White from hitting me, I can't control being mental but I can control my pain from cutting myself, I can control my pain from starving myself, I can control when I die from these things. Right now, I lay awake in my bed, I look over and see, Rob unmade bed, tears drop down my cheeks. My heart drop, I want a blade, to control what I can. The voices start to talk, they say they can help me but how, I shake my head.  trying to ignore the ignorant voices which are haunting me, the voices are me, they are the same, attach to me, they are me, I'm practically torching myself, my mental illness is the voices and the voices are me, without the mental illness, I would be a normal person not Nisovin, if a wasn't mental  my parents would probably be alive. The voices talk more, it doesn't work trying to ignore, Rob uses to talk to the voices, he told me ones when we were drawing that it help and made him feel amazing, good and nice but when he was talking to the voices he was sad and lonely but he said something totally different,  something I want to feel again. The voices start and say.
Why would Rob care about you.
"Because he nice, mental just like me
Did you forget what Mr White said
"No of course not"
Well it must be true he a doctor
"He probably is but he said he was just stress that it just slip up"
He was lying just like your friends
"That a lie"
I was crying, tears slipping down my checks, why is this make Rob happy? But I don't wanna stop anyway for some reason.
I look at the clock it 2:30 pm, I still don't wanna get up even though but they said I was aloud to visit Rob at 2 to 5 so I get up, get on my clothes and go, I walk into the Rob roowhere rob will be staying, the doctor see me and smile, saying.
" to see you Nisovin"
Is it? What so good about seeing me.
"Good to see you too"
"You may see Rob"
"Thank!"
He walk out of the room, I walk over to Rob the bed, he had pale skin which look like a corpse, his eyes are close, I reach across the bed and grab this hand, holding it.
"Rob if you can hear me please talk, try fighting against your demons, please you my everything, with out you I'm depressed again, wanting to cut, wanting to die again, your my.....best friend..and that hard to say for a broken boy like me but I'm willing to try to fix my broken pieces if you wake up......"
Before I can talk anymore, his body shot up, eyes open but scared and frighten, his voice is out of breath and shakes but he managed to say in between cry and sobs.
"Please.....Don't.... hurt .....me"
Then his body drop back down, his eyes fall close and he fall asleep.

Author notes
Hi guys, hope you enjoy the chapter, yay Rob awake, anyway don't forget to vote, comment and follow for weekly updates. Anyway the question today is what did you think of the chapter and why did rob say please don't hurt me.

This was made on the Saturday 30 July
From Poblol and goodbye!!!