Chapter 12: snuggle

Mr white PoV
I actually hit Nisovin, I can't believe I did that, normal even when I'm angry I never lay a finger on anyone. He was in a ball sobbing and crying in the corner from me hitting him.the guilt strike me and it was real, it took over my body. I want to touch him and I go to but he flinches at the site of me touching him and try to stay away from me, he look at me and there was fear and sadness was in his eyes. The thought that I did this burns into my mind, I didn't know what to do or say. I back a way and want to find Moe but I  didn't explain what I did, just said that he start cry for no reason, I need this job for my daughter and I love this job even tho I said I didn't I didn't mean it, moe come in to the room and hold Nisovin, Nisvoin didn't want a hug but he still got one. She took him to his room.

Moe PoV
I took him to his room and Rob was sleeping in his bed, I left him there and went back to talk to Mr white about Nisovin.

Rob PoV .
Nisvoin and Moe come into the room and the them Moe went out, I then heard intense sobbing, I look over to see Nisovin hugging his knees while crying. I walk over and climb into his bed and snuggled up to him, I can see the shape of his face, he hug me back, saying.
"hey, hey what up?"
He look up me, his eyes had sadness and fear inside.
"Mr....Mr White......he...."
He break down on sob
"What!!"
"He..he slap me"
He break down in sob and push his head in my neck
I trace his face, there was a red mark on the left side of his face.
"You've got to be joking, he would never do something like that"
Nisovin eyes are shock and scared
"You....you don't believe me"
He start to sob agin.
"No I do it just it a lot to took in"
"Rob I am I mess up"
"Yes your are"
Nisovin start to cry again
"But we are all mess up"
I smile and he snuggles in my neck, are legs are tangled up with each other, I start to move away but Nisovin said.
"Please stay I don't like being alone"
I nod and lie next to him, he then snuggles into me and his head was my chest, he moves his feet in with mine. He then fall in a sleep and I heard him snoring, I then fall into a deep sleep.

Nisovin PoV
I wake up, my head was on his chest and i was snuggle in with him, my legs and feet with tangled up with his. Rob is still asleep, I yarn and Rob said.
"Huh....."
Rob was looking me with a smile on his face.
"Hi"
"Hi"
Rob get up and went to the bathroom, Rob says.
"Get up sleepy head"
"No....10 more minutes mum"
He pulls my hand and he pulls me out the bed.
"WHAT!!!!!"
"FOOD!!"
I laugh, then I grab his arm, he scream in pain
"What wrong with your arms"
"Nothing"
"Show me your arms"
I grab his arms and there bandages on his arm, I try to untangle his bandages but he pulls away, but I get a good grip and untangle the bandages he screams.
"No no stop please"
The bandages are on the floor, he his deep cut up and down his arms and I know that he did it on purpose, he cut and he is a cutter. He had the words I want to die, he is crying and I hug him, saying.
"It ok Rob we will get though this"
I start to cry as well, he then say.
"I read your book and after I cut myself I felt really bad"
"You....you read my book"
"I am sorry I didn't mean to"
"It ok, let just sit here and hug or snuggle.
"Ok"
We go back to suggest, my head in his chest and our feet untangle.
Authors note
Hey guys, sorry this chapter is short but they were snuggle I was owing and areing it so cute. Anyway don't forget to vote, comment and follow for weekly updates, ow and thank for 69 view.

This was made by Friday 17 June 2016

Form Poblol and goodbye!!!