Chapter 23: TaT

I recommend listening to half a world away by AURORA

Nisovin PoV
I told him everything, my life, my attempt at suicide, he just hug me and let me cry into his shoulder, someone nock at the door, I rub my eyes, Rob yelled.
"Come in!"
The door open and behind it was Mr White, he walk in and sit on the bed.
"I'm sorry, I know you two don't want to leave each other but it time, maybe you can get something to remember each other"
We both nod, he give a sad smiles and he about to walk out walk out of the room but he stop and said.
"Rob the end of the day you'll be leaving, get your stuff pack up"
Then he left, While Rob was packing, we were chatting, laugh, crying, we chat about what we were going to do to remember each other and we come up with a plan, we don't know if Mr White will like it but we come up with everything, we nock in Mr White door, he open it.
"Hi, you two ok?"
"We're come up with an idea, I don't know if you'll let us"
"Ok, what is it"
"Get a tattoo"
"Arrr fine, what is it though"
We hand him a sheet of the drawing Rob made of what the tattoo was going to look like, Mr White smiles and said he'll get someone to do it.

-----------
The tattoo artist come at lunch, I was first, rob was next to me and said every was going to be ok and I know he wasn't talking about the tattoo, the tattoo was beautiful, memorable. I didn't cry at all, I didn't scream, I can cope with the pain. Rob not so much, he cry at bit, the day went by too fast, we in are room, soon to be just mine, that scared me, no one will hold me when I'm crying my eyes out, no one will be there to tell me not to cut, we were on my bed.
"I don't want you to go"
"Me either"
"What if I'm scared or I want to harm myself, you won't be there to stop me"
Tears drop from my eyes, I look in to his eyes, tears form in the corner of his eyes, his lip quivering, he hold my hand and say.
"I'll alway be here, when you think about cutting or suicde, just look at that tattoo and think about everything that happen with us, the times were cry the times, the times we smiled"
"Don't replace me Rob, you're my not alone buddy, no one else can have you"
He giggle and I smiles, he said.
"You'll alway be my not alone buddy"
He put his arms around my waist and pulls me in close, he hugs me, he start to cry and so do I.
"Don't forget me"
"Never"
Then the door open and Me White smiles sadly, Rob get up and grab my bags, he says goodbye to all the doctors and the nurses, then he look at me, smiles, I don't smiles back, I just look away.

Rob PoV
He look away, I'm gotten miss that fluff ball, there a sliver car waiting for me, I walk Through the door and was about to get into the car but I hear someone calling my name, I turn around and saw Nisovin running, under his eyes were red and tears were expecting his eyes, I feel a hot tear run down my cheek, then a another and another, they don't stop, I rush towards Nisovin and open my arm, he run into my arm, he small compared to me, he nuzzles his hand into my shoulder, I rub his back, we pull away a bit form the hug, I put my hand on his face and wipe away the tears but that just make him cry more, he shout a bit but his voice cracking.
"You can't leave"
"Shhh"
"I need you"
"Shh"
"I don't want you too leave"
"Remember what I said"
He nods, I look at him properly, his White fluffy hair that nearly covers his face, his white eyes, his pale skin, his collar bone is sticking out.
"You promise me, you'll eat, try to stop hurting yourself and try to get better for me"
He nods, I tear drop of his eyes and onto the cold ground, he says.
"He promise me that you'll never forget me and I'll alway be your not alone buddy"
"Alway"
I pull away, I slowly get into the car, Mr White comes stand next to Nisovin, putting his hand on to Nisovin shoulder, Nisovin eyes are red and puffy, he still crying, I look up and see the hospital name.
                 Sunny side
"From The darkness into the light"
He start to drive off, two of the near doctor hold Nisovin.

Nisovin PoV
I'm going to miss everything about him, He frizzy hair that is alway everywhere, to his bright smiles that can lift my mood, to his beautiful blue eyes, his long body and the softness of his skin, i wants him and I need him, I start to cry again, I  look down at the tattoo, I smile and lift my mood, he was right, he still beside me.

Nisovin PoV I'm going to miss everything about him, He frizzy hair that is alway everywhere, to his bright smiles that can lift my mood, to his beautiful blue eyes, his long body and the softness of his skin, i wants him and I need him, I start to...

And that was it a would never see rob again, while that what we thought, but the world was not done with our story yet.

Author notes
Hey guys, hope you like the chapter, there will be one more chapter after this, when I was writing this I sincerely was about to cry and yes at the end I did literally just say there going to be a squall, but anyway don't forget to vote, comment and follow, thank you to all the people who read this and deep thank you to Orchid43 my best friend, go check out her story and give her love. Please comment!!.

This was made on Saturday 27 August
From Poblol and goodbye!!