BTS Taehyung and EXO Baekhyun

"Okay everyone I have a special announcement." Mr Park spoke, trying to get everyone's attention, but no one cared and continued chatting away.

"SHUT YO DAMN MOUTHS AND SIT YO ASS DOWN!" Everyone went completely silent and went to their designated seats.

"Thank you, now today we will be having a new student and I want everyone to welcome him." In an instant everyone started to talk again, suddenly there was a knock on the door and all attention was on the classroom door.

"That must be him." Mr Park opened the door and in came a young man with charms exploding from him; all the girls started chatting amongst themselves.

"OMG, He is so cute!"

"I've fallen in love."

"He is such a hottie."

"Hi everyone my name is Byun Baekhyun, please take care of me."

"Okay Baekhyun, please sit in front of Y/N and Taehyung, which is the desk at the back." Baekhyun made his way to the desk in front of Y/N and Taehyung; he looked at Y/N and gave her a wink with a smile, Y/N looked down blushing.

"Do you mind flirting?" Taehyung said whilst glaring at Baekhyun.

"No I don't mind, why you jealous?" Baekhyun smirked.

"No I'm not; we're here to learn if you can see."

"Taehyung, just leave it you don't want to have a fight with him on his first day here." Y/N reasoned.

"I like Y/N already." Baekhyun said.

" Baekhyun said

....................................................

The bell rang signalling everyone that it's lunch time. Y/N and Taehyung made their way towards the door, Y/N stops half way and sees Baekhyun all alone, Y/N felt sympathy towards the boy and walks up to him.

"Hey Baekhyun, why don't you join us for lunch?"

"Is it ok if I do?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be?"

"Because......" Baekhyun points his finger towards the angry looking Taehyung.

" Baekhyun points his finger towards the angry looking Taehyung