BTS Jungkook: Part 1

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." 

"Do you Kim Y/N take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?" I looked up and there he was staring at my soul with those deep red eyes. I found it hard to gulp down my saliva because every gulp felt like my throat was tearing apart.

"Y/N?" I snapped back into reality.

"Do you take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?" He repeated.

"Y-Yes." I hesitantly replied.

"I now pronounce you both man and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

How did this even happen?

-----

- 3 days earlier -

"look at her eating by herself."

"She doesn't even talk to anyone or have any friends."

"Then go talk to her."

"Are you kidding me? I'd rather eat a banana peel off the ground than talk to her."

I hear them. I hear every word loud and clear, but I couldn't care less because they're not worth my time.

"Hey, fat pig we know that you can hear us." I ignore them. Suddenly footsteps approach me but I still continue to eat my food silently.

One of the girls slams her food tray on the table catching everyone's attention. I continue eating.

"Hey, are you going to keep showing that low attitude?"

I don't reply. The girl scoffs.

"Do you know what? You keep on eating because I feel sorry for a homeless person, you must be so hungry." I pay no attention whatsoever. Just as soon as I got up I felt a warm liquid drizzling down my body. The girls started giggling as one of them then started throwing her bowl of rice on my head.

"Next time think before you show me your disgusting attitude." For the final touch, she grabbed my bottle of water and splashed it on my face. Everyone just stared, no one bothered to stop them or help me.

I grabbed my bag and stormed off to the bathroom. I locked the door and stood in front of the mirror. The soup drenched my clothes and lumps of rice were stuck to strands of my hair. I got out of my gym clothes and changed. It's not the first time this has happened. Teachers? Don't even ask me about them, as they could not even give a damn about a homeless person. Yes, I am a homeless person. I used to live with my dad but after my mum died he would come home every day late at night and chuck glass bottles that were once filled with alcohol at me. I had to leave, I had no choice, it wasn't safe. Relatives? They live abroad, but I hardly know them since they stopped contacting my dad years ago. Don't even expect siblings, I'm an only child.

-----

I walked down the grey path and headed to the steep cliff which was surrounded by the welcoming ocean. I sat on top of the cliff and hugged my knees tightly so that they were close to my chest. I admired the view, as usual, it was my favourite thing to do after school. The cold breeze swept my hair back and greeted my pale cheeks. I always carried two bags because one was my school bag whilst the other contained my pillow and sleeping bag. I got the two items out of my bag and prepared to go to bed. It's going to be a new day tomorrow.

As soon as I heard the seagulls crying I knew it was morning already. I stretched out my hands and legs and slowly rubbed my eyes so that they could open. As I was adjusting to the sunlight there was a shadow blocking my view of the morning sky. When my vision soon became clear I realised that the shadow was a figure looking at me. I jumped up from my position, my head collided with the unknown figure.

"Aaaaa!" We both screamed at the same time. I quickly stood up and looked at the man.

"Who are you?" I questioned.

"I should be asking you the same." He replied.

"I asked first," I said.

"I don't care." He said. I gasped. I didn't know what to say after that.

"What are you doing on my territory?" He said. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Your territory?" I repeated.

"Yes."

"Prove it." I blurted out. Have I gone crazy? I'm going to get into trouble.

"Why should I prove it to you? Get out."

"No." Great, now my mouth is disobeying me. He stared at me for a few seconds, his intense gaze made those few seconds seem like hours. For some reason, it felt as if I was shrinking every time he took deep breaths.

"Fine, I'll prove it to you." He finally said. I just stared at him not understanding exactly what was happening right now. Soon after his mouth turned into a smirk.

He grabbed my hand dragging me closer to him, I was shocked at his actions.

"W-What a-are y-y-you d-doing?" I managed to say.

"Be quiet." With that I became silent. While holding me close to him he kept shifting forward making me move back towards the edge of the cliff. I immediately reacted, I used all my strength trying to stop him from moving any further but it was no use.

"Hey! Are you trying to kill me?!" I shouted.

"No, I'm simply proving to you that this is my territory." He said.

"By pushing me off the cliff?!" Suddenly we both stopped in our tracks. I looked up at him and he looked back, I turned my head around and looked down. Big mistake. My heart starts beating rapidly. Suddenly the guy leans forward close to my ear and whispers.

"I'll protect you from now on." I looked at him with wide eyes. He tightened his grip on my petite form and made the final move.

HOLY MOTHER OF JISOOS!!!!

........................

A/N: Part two coming soon :)