Luhan and BTS V

Y/N's P.O.V:

Another tiring day has ended and I think it deserves a well earned caramel frappe; I walked towards my favourite café 'Umrao Jaan' (A/N: the name is from a bollywood movie that inspired me, and plus my friend loves that movie so much), as I entered the café there was an immediate smile from the cashier;

"Hello Y/N, I see you are here today, let me guess caramel frappe?"

"Yes." I joyfully exclaimed.

"Okay, just wait for a minute while I go make it." Even if my work is hard, or my boss is a bitch, I don't really care because at the end of the day my caramel frappe is there to save the day.

"Y/N your caramel frappe is ready." There it is, shining ever so brightly, my eyes have been blessed. The way the cream is sitting there on top of the delicious, iced substance.

 The way the cream is sitting there on top of the delicious, iced substance

I went to the counter to get my drink, but a hand stopped mine, I looked up to find a man with a smug face. He had light brown blondish hair, and he was wearing some sort of wired spectacle, after a few minutes of awkward eye contact he slid his "glasses" to the bridge of his nose.

 He had light brown blondish hair, and he was wearing some sort of wired spectacle, after a few minutes of awkward eye contact he slid his "glasses" to the bridge of his nose

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Yes, you can definitely help me." He replied.

"Okay?"

"You can help me by getting your hands off my frappe."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me mate."

"I don't think you understand the meaning of ordering, it doesn't mean stealing."

"I'm not stealing anything I am taking what is rightfully mine."

"You did not pay for this drink; I did, so this is mine."

"No it is not this is mine."

"Dude there is more; it's not the end of the world if I ordered one."

"There is no more this was the last one."

"It's not my fault I came here before you, I didn't know this was the last one, just order another drink and leave me and caramel frappe alone." Honestly, I don't even know what is wrong with this guy, well on the other hand who can blame him, this caramel frappe is to die for.