BTS Jungkook: Part 2

I sat up gasping for air. What the hell just happened? My thoughts were all over the place. Who was that guy?  Who cares it was all just a dream, maybe I should find another place to sleep. I packed up my pillow and blanket and went to find a public bathroom to change clothes.

It's the last day of the week and then it will be the weekend. As always everyone would greet me with weird, disgusted looks, it didn't have an effect on me, why? I'm use to it. I made my way to class and sat at the back of the classroom, it was my favourite seat because it just isolated my surroundings. As I took my seat I stared out of the window and looked at the leaves falling down one after the other. A few minutes in and I was slowly drifting off until something hit my face. I looked around and my eyes landed on a scrunched up piece of paper. I picked it up and smoothed out the piece of paper. It read;

Bitch why are you still here? I thought I taught you a lesson. Maybe you didn't learn enough, watch out!

I looked in front of me and there she was with her minions giving me fierce stares, I just looked out of the window, I don't care anymore. In an instant everything was quiet and the room suddenly felt a bit chilly.

"I'll protect you from now on." I jumped in my seat from the sudden voice. I looked around searching for someone or something, it felt familiar for some reason.

-----

School ended, I quickly packed my things and walked out of the school building towards the gates in fast pace.

"Hey beggar where you running off to?" I just kept on walking.

"Beggar I'm talk--"

"OMG! He's cute."

"What the hell?! He is hot!" Weird, that tone changed quickly, oh well I'm just going to keep moving.

"Who is he waiting for?" Who is this 'he'? As I kept on walking someone suddenly stood in front of me. I bit my lip thinking that it was one of the girls. But to my relief I thought wrong.

"Excuse me, you're Kim Y/N right?" I looked up and took a step back. How is this possible?

"Kim Y/N?"

"Y-Y-Yes?" The girls that were once behind me walked in a different direction leaving me alone with him.

"How d-do y-you know m-me?" I asked.

"It's a long story." He scratched the back of his neck.

"W-Wait was that d-dre--"

"Yes." He cut me off.

"Yes that dream was real, but there's another story behind that." He continued.

"Okay?" We just stared at each other in complete silence. It was awkward.

"Wait, I have a question. Why did we jump off a cliff? And what do you mean by protecting me?" I look at him eager for an answer. There was no sound. Out of nowhere he held my hand and dragged me with him.

"Hey where are you taking me?"

"Just follow me."

-----

After what seemed like hours of walking we arrived somewhere. I was mesmerised by the landscape. It was beautiful. It was a green field, with a stairway going down the middle. There were mini light stands on each side and a small hut in the middle.