BTS Jimin: Part 2

I walked inside and closed the door behind me.

"Hello, you must be the new employee. My name is Park Jimin and I am the CEO of Gold cosmetics." He said.

'Oh I know who you are' I thought to myself.

"May I ask what your name is?"

"It's Y/N."

"Your name sounds quite familiar, have we perhaps met before?"

"No this is my first time meeting you Mr Park." I forced a smile on my face.

"Sorry I must have mistaken you as someone else."

"If you don't mind me asking, who do I remind you of?"

"This girl that went to my high school, she was always quiet and had that mysterious aura about her."

"Was she pretty?"

"Very pretty."

"So why did you take advantage of her?"

"Excuse me?"

"I said is she your girlfriend?" I really need to control my damn mouth.

"She was...." His words faded near the end and there was a moment of silence.

"Anyway I shouldn't really be talking about this. Your office is outside of my office, so technically you are my new secretary. You will be taking phone calls, checking the computer for any appointments made by clients and you will be filling in paperwork about the sales of the company before handing them to me." I nodded my head in understanding. Out of all the BLOODY VACANCIES IT HAD TO BE BECOMING HIS SECRETARY.

I began walking towards his door before a hand on my arm had stopped me from moving any further. I turned around to see Jimin staring at me.

"Can I help you with anything sir?"

"Are you sure we haven't really met before?"

"Yes I am sure, maybe me and that girl look similar and have the same name." I said wanting to escape from his grasp.

"Maybe you're right, sorry again."

"Its fine."

Finally I got out from his office and headed down to mine, which wasn't that far. It was actually directly opposite his office. I sat down and began to do my work of organising files on the computer. Not long after there was a phone call.

"Hello this is Gold Cosmetics, Y/N speaking how can I help?"

"Y/N."

"Mr Park?"

"Sorry to disturb you, but I just want to let you know that today we are also working the night shift."

"Oh..... Okay."

"I hope it's not too much for you on your first day."

"Not at all."

"Okay, great. Keep up with the good work."

"Goodbye." Seriously, night shift?! Could my life get any worse than this?

................

It was now 11:30pm and I am getting off from work.

As soon as I was at the front entrance it was pouring down with rain and it looked like it was going to go on for the whole day. SHIT! I need to get the last bus. F the rain, I need to go home. I ran through the heavy rain, by the time I arrived at the bus stop, the last bus had left leaving me drenched in my clothes. What am I going to do now?! There are no more buses, I see no taxis at all, I'll have to go to the nearest hotel I guess. I sat on the bench at the bus stop and waited patiently for the rain to calm down.

I was starting to dose off before I heard a BEEP. I looked up from my sleepy state and see Jimin in his car. I stood up and bowed towards him.

"What are you doing? There are no more buses." He said.

"I know, I'm just waiting for the rain to calm down so I can go to the nearest hotel."

"Hotel?"

"You see I live really far and I can't go there by feet or by taxi."

"Instead of a hotel, I'll take you to my house to dry and then I'll drop you off home."

"Oh no sir, I don't want to be any trouble, hotel is fine."

"I insist, going to a hotel alone could be dangerous."

"Its okay." GO AWAY BITCH, I said its fine.

"Y/N as your boss I should protect my employee, come inside."

"Fine." I made my way to his car and sat down.

"Sorry if I make the seats in your car wet." I said.

"Its okay, I'll put the heater on for you." I sat there looking at the front view. Nothing was happening. I looked to my left and see that Jimin is staring at me. I felt uncomfortable. I looked down and realised I was wearing a white shirt. My bra can be seen and my bare skin. I looked back up and see Jimin moving closer.

'BITCH, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? I WILL KARATE CHOP THE LIFE OUT OF YOU' I thought. He put one arm over me and grabbed the seatbelt behind me and buckled me in. I felt relief. Now he started driving. 

After a while we arrived at his apartment, he told me to go take a shower in his bedroom and the dry myself off.

"What about my clothes?" I asked.

"You can go home wearing my sweater and tracksuit, you're clothes will be drying off on the washing line. You can return my clothes tomorrow."

"Thank you."

"No problem."

I walked into his bedroom and grabbed the towel that was on his bed. I stood there for a moment and thought about what had just happened. The more I think about it, I still have the same feelings for him from high school, but I don't know if I should forgive him or not for what he did...

............................................................................................ 

A/N: Part 3 coming soon ~