BTS Jimin: Part 3

.....Flashback to when Jimin and Y/N were in High School.....

Author's P.O.V:

"Hey Jimin got any new toy to play with?" One of Jimin's friend had said.

"No. And even if I did they're mine." He replied.

"Alright no need to be sassy." They all joked. Jimin and his friends were skipping lessons and were behind the school building on the school field gathered together.

"Just one more year left until we leave this shitty school for good." Hoon, one of Jimin's friend had said. As they were all talking about how bad the school was, one of the student was running late for school. Jimin had noticed and got distracted until his friends had snapped him back into reality.

"You okay?" Minhyuk had asked.

"Yeah." He replied, but still had his eyes following the girl until she was out of his sight.

...........

It was now lunchtime and Jimin and his friends were sitting on their usual table, the girls at the school were mainly staring and squealing at Jimin from the other tables. Jimin on the other hand was interested in the girl that he saw in the morning.

"Hey guys, do any of you know the girl sitting on the table behind you?" He asked them. They all looked behind and then looked back a Jimin.

"Why? Is she your new target?"

"Just tell me who she is." He was becoming impatient.

"Her name is Y/N. She's in our class."

"Our class? Really?! I haven't seen her before." Jimin says shocked.

"Not many people notice her because she is really quiet, she always sits at the back of the class, listening to music whilst studying."

"How do you know all this?" Jimin questions with furrowed eyebrows.

"I always come to school early in the morning and I see her in the classroom most of the time. I tried to have a conversation with her but she doesn't talk much. I just gathered this much information just from seeing her in the morning." Jimin was thinking about why he had missed her in class, he knew everyone but her.

"She is pretty." Minhyuk said.

"I bet you I can get her to date me until we graduate from high school." Jimin suddenly says.

"Jimin that's impossible."

"Everything is possible for me." He grins.

"Jimin don't hurt her, I may not talk to her but I can tell she is a nice person and she is very hardworking." Taeil said.

"Trust me bro, I got this."

Jimin boldly stands up from his seat holding his tray of food, he moves towards Y/N, all the girls gasp at the sudden scene. He sits down beside her, as he begins to speak, Y/N gets up and heads outside. She had finished eating and Jimin had come at the wrong time. His friends began to giggle at the sight and Jimin is speechless. No one had ever walked off when he had come over to them, but that changed and Jimin like it.

This didn't stop Jimin from trying, he followed her to the library, he followed her into the shops after school, he sat down behind her on the bus. Little did he know Y/N knew that she was being followed and she did not like it one bit. She felt like her personal space was disappearing slowly. As she was walking home, she suddenly stopped in her tracks making Jimin panic. She abruptly turned around making Jimin freeze.