BTS J-Hope

"You are choosing the wrong girl to mess with." She stared at the agitated man who was aiming the knife towards her.

"What are you going to do? Because right now you don't even have anything to defend yourself so it looks like I am in the advantage here." He smirked at her.

Y/N laughed hysterically, the man looked at her as if she was crazy. She was holding her stomach and laughing all over the place for a good two minutes.

 She was holding her stomach and laughing all over the place for a good two minutes

And after that she went silent and gave him a death glare. The man was startled but still kept his knife in place.

"You don't know what I am capable of." With that said she ducked under and swung her leg across his knee making him lose balance and land his backside slamming into the ground, the knife was out of his hand and she quickly raced to the fallen weapon to pick it up and jumped on top of the man, she held the knife near his neck and the man looked at her with fear.

She smirked, "Never underestimate this girl." She sliced across his neck with the knife and blood was spilling everywhere, she got off the man and stood in her place staring at the now lifeless body.

................................................

Y/N was sitting on the sofa in her apartment staring at the TV watching pretty little liars, while the interesting part was finally about to come on a phone call interrupted her.

'WHO THE HELL IS CALLING ME NOW?!'

She picked up her phone and looked at the caller ID and sighed.

'What does he want now?' she thought to herself.

"Yes?"

"Y/N I have your next mission."

"I just finished one, can't I have a break?"

"No, this one is really important and you will be paid a lot if you kill this guy."

"I'm listening."

"So his name is Jung Hoseok but he is known as J-Hope and he is the son of the H.O enterprises' CEO, technically his father is the one who killed your family."

"You found him?!"

"Yes, but Y/N I don't want you to kill the CEO, we have to have a strategy so we are going to use his weakness, which is his son and without his son there won't be anyone to take over the company or look after the goods for the company, this way him and the H.O enterprises will come crashing down." Y/N felt satisfied listening to the plan; she can finally be at peace when she kills the person who murdered her family.

"So..... When do I start?"

"Well you can start tomorrow at exactly 12:30pm he will be finished with his dance practice and heading home through the alleyway as soon as he turns to that direction you need to knock him out and lock him in the basement in your house."