BTS Jungkook: Part 3

"May the bride please enter the hall." The loud, commanding voice echoed throughout the room making me stand frozen outside the double doors.

"Ma'am it's time for you to go in now." The kind lady who helped with my make up and dress gestured me to go inside. I kindly bowed to thank her and then took a deep breath. Here goes nothing . The grand doors opened before me revealing men on one side of the room bowing down and women on the other side doing the same. I gulp down my saliva down my dry throat and slowly take steps towards Jungkook who was staring at me up and down intensely, I felt slightly uncomfortable. Did I make the right decision?  I couldn't help but to think as I was starting to get closer and closer.

I stood in front of Jungkook who was smiling but it somehow looked like a smirk, maybe I'm hallucinating right now?  A man wearing a silk, black robe cleared his throat and began to speak.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you Kim Y/N take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?" I looked up and there he was staring at my soul with those deep red eyes.

"Y-Yes." I hesitantly replied.

"I now pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss the bride." Wait hold up, kiss?! Oh no, please no, I'm not ready! Jungkook leans in closer and closer and I start to panic, but in the end I shut my eyes as tightly as possible and then  felt a kiss on my cheek. I open my eyes and see him grinning.

"I wouldn't want to waste that kiss yet." He said. What does he mean?

-----

We arrived back at the place that I now have to call 'home'.

"Where do I sleep?" I ask.

"In our room."

"Which is?"

"Down the hall third door on your left." He replied. I make my way to the room and open the door. I was shocked. It's big!

I rushed over to the bed and thought of how long it had been since I have seen or slept in a bed

I rushed over to the bed and thought of how long it had been since I have seen or slept in a bed. Jungkook came inside the room.

"Your sleeping clothes are inside the bathroom, so change out of your wedding dress and wash up first, I'll use the guest room's shower." I nodded and walked to the bathroom.

-----

After taking a relaxing and refreshing shower I sat down onto the bed and placed my hand on top of the covers and felt the soft material. A warm smile formed on my face. Not long after Jungkook had also finished and entered the room. His wet hair that gently fell across his forehead made my heart flutter at the sight. I quickly looked away.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked with a concerned voice.

"Y-Yeah just f-feeling a-a b-bit h-hot." I said while flapping my cotton shirt frantically. Suddenly I felt one side of the bed sink, I turned around and saw Jungkook sitting next to me. I felt heat rising even more.

"I'm hungry." Jungkook suddenly said.

"Should I cook some food?" I asked. Jungkook shook his head. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, before I got to ask, right there and then Jungkook had planted his lips on top of mine.

...............................................................................................

A/N: I hope everyone enjoyed this imagine.

Part 4 coming up :)

Don't forget to vote or comment :)