BTS J-Hope

It was a cloudy day and Y/N was making her way to the bus stop, the bus had arrived two minutes later and Y/N hopped onto the half empty bus. She liked the idea that the bus was not crowded because she could relax and catch up on her favourite k-drama Moorim School.

She found an empty seat at the back and quickly sat down and took out her phone; she logged on to her app and clicked on the drama. Her school was far away from where she lived so this was a great opportunity to watch the drama.

Half way through the episode Y/N felt a presence sit beside her, but that didn't bother or distract her from the drama, while she was focusing on the best parts, which were the action scenes she heard a sudden shriek next to her, she was startled and turned around to find this strange man getting excited over her small device, she looked at him focusing on her phone and she kept staring at him waiting for him to notice her.

When he finally looked at her he gave her the most cheerful smile that melted her heart at first sight.

Y/N came back to her senses.

"Excuse me, but what are you doing?" she asked while trying to not sound so rude.

"Oh I'm sorry, I must have scared you, but I am not a pervert or anything, I really am not, please believe me, it's just that I happen to love this drama too, and the best part is the action, and I haven't been able to catch up on the drama, but it looks like we are on the same episode, so I was wondering if I could join in too?" Y/N admired how the boy was rambling on about the whole situation; she had to admit it was cute and how could she say no to the guy's request.

'It's actually great that there is another k-drama fan here' she thought to herself.

"Sure, I guess watching it with someone would be more fun." The boy smiled widely at the girl's response.

"By the way my name is J-Hope and I'm your hope!" Y/N liked his joyful introduction.

"Well, my name is Y/N."

Both of them shook hands with each other and continued staring at the small screen. Whenever it came to the intense parts both J-Hope and Y/N would let out a small shriek, which made other bus passengers turn around and stare at them, from time to time both of them would apologise for the sudden noise but later on giggled at their silliness.

When it finally arrived to Y/N's stop, J-Hope also got off.

"You also go to the same school as me?"

"Yeah!" He happily replied.

Y/N was shocked to hear that she was happy that she made a friend from the same school as her.

"Hey Y/N, maybe after school we can catch up with the other episodes together?"

"Sure."

"It's a date then."

"What?"

"I like you Y/N, you are very charming, date me?"

Y/N was speechless, she couldn't believe he can just blurt that sentence out easily, he had a lot of confidence, but she liked that he was straightforward, plus Y/N couldn't deny that her heart was beating throughout the whole ride when they were watching together.

"Sure, I would love to date you."

J-Hope ran up to Y/N and wrapped his arms around her body embracing her into a hug. Y/N was startled at first but also hugged him back.

He broke the hug and ran off to meet his friends, but he turned around and did a little dance with a love heart at the end.

Y/N giggled at his adorable aegyo she couldn't help but turn around and squeal to herself.

.....................................................................................

J-Hope invited Y/N to his house to watch Moorim School; they both arrived at his small yet comfy apartment.

"I'll just prepare some snacks you can sit at the sofa and prepare the drama." J-Hope gestured his hands towards the living room, Y/N kindly accepted and headed towards the room.

J-Hope placed the snacks onto the table and sat down next to Y/N, she felt her cheeks starting to heat up; he was so close to her she couldn't move.

The couple was now into the scene that was happening in the drama, it had such a huge suspense that both Y/N and J-Hope were anticipating for the outcome, J-Hope grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around him and Y/N, he snaked an arm around her waist and snuggled his head against her neck. By now Y/N looked like someone had splashed red paint on her face. She decided to also gently put her head on top of his so that the atmosphere would not get more awkward for her.

...............................................................................................

All Moorim school episodes had finished and there was complete silence, but in the distance you could hear light snoring and small movements, it was none other than Y/N and J-Hope the cute couple had fallen into deep sleep while both of them were laying on each other's shoulders.

"Hyung I came ba—" a well built boy had entered the apartment and stared at the two people sleeping on the couch, he gave a little smile and admired the peaceful couple. He walked towards both of them and covered both of them with the blanket that was falling off their bodies.

"Sleep well." He walked towards the exit of the living room and closed the door as quietly as he could without making any sound that would interrupt them.

" He walked towards the exit of the living room and closed the door as quietly as he could without making any sound that would interrupt them