BTS Jimin: Part 5 (End)

The next day both Jimin and Y/N went to work separately. Jimin wanted to talk to her while she was still in the house, but she had already left in the morning.

'She must really hate me' Jimin thought.

Jimin was distracted throughout the whole day thinking about Y/N. In the conference meeting room he kept on staring at Y/N writing notes while others were talking away about their big ideas. When he was giving a presentation he couldn't help but stare at her. Obviously Y/N had noticed but she looked away and acted normal.

All Jimin kept doing in his office was sigh all day long, not until there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." He said in a lazy voice.

"Sir, you said that you will go on that blind date that I planned."

"Was it today?" He asked.

"How could you forget sir, quickly get ready."

Jimin reluctantly made a move towards the venue with his employee guiding the way.

"There she is." He pointed.

"Have a nice time." He said before leaving.

'Maybe I should just move on' Jimin had decided. He walks towards his date and sits down in front of her, but then he quickly jumps out of his seat.

"Y/N?! What are you doing here?" He says shocked.

"Park Jimin sit down."

"Wait, so you know Mr Lee?"

"Yes, he's my cousin."

"So you knew I was coming here?"

"Yes, but anyways I have something to say."

"Proceed." Jimin gestures.

"I don't hate you at all. I'm just disappointed that I was your bet. I am thankful that you told me the truth. To be honest I really loved you then and still have the same feelings for you now, which is why I've had some thoughts about starting fresh with you, if you don't mind."

Jimin automatically smiled.

"I don't mind at all." He says excitedly.

"But let's go on a few dates and I'll decide whether to make it official. No funny business." Y/N giggles.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise."

.....Few Years Later.....

"How are you sir?"

"I'm fine Mr Lee."

"How is your wife sir?"

"She's doing great, she's at home right now." He smiles.

The phone rings.

"I'll leave it to you sir?" Jimin nods.

He picks up the phone, "Hello."

"Honey its me."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing really, just to let you know we've run out of milk."

"I'll buy some on the way, I'm gonna hang up now."

"Wait."

"Anything else?"

"I love you Jimin."

"I love you too Y/N and our Sungwoo."