BTS Jimin: Part 1

The tall company building looked down upon my fragile form, my feet moved back and forth. I was fighting with my conscience whether to go in or not. Why am I so afraid? I didn't kill anyone, this isn't a police station, so why was I so afraid of going inside? I guess you could say that it's normal to be nervous on the first day of work, but that definitely was not the reason. For all, you should know I am one confident, bold woman, which is why I landed a job in this famous company. People are just looking at me as they are walking in and out of the front entrance. I mean who wouldn't? A random girl standing in the centre staring straight up at the building as if waiting for something to fall on her.

"Excuse me are you the new employee of the company? Because you seem lost." One of the employees of the company had asked me. I snapped back into reality and faced the woman. I bowed slightly to apologise before speaking.

"Yes, I am the new employee. Sorry...... I was just amazed by the building." I smiled at her to make it genuine.

"Yes, I am too amazed by the building. In fact, this company's building's design is the CEO's idea." She cheerfully smiled at me. Of course, this building was his idea, no one else would have thought about this structure at all. Please take the time to note my sarcasm.

"Well he must be waiting for you, I will take you to him." She walked ahead but I hesitated to move any further from my spot. The lady had noticed the gap between us and looked at me with a confused face. I smiled sheepishly and quietly followed behind. You may be wondering why I had such a reaction towards the CEO. Is he someone I hate? You are spot on, but there is also another answer. Could he be my ex-boyfriend? Yes, he is. This guy is an ignorant, selfish, prick. You heard me an ignorant, selfish, PRICK! Our past is too complicated to talk about, but I'm sure it will be revealed so don't worry. I'm not a party pooper. When I did the job interview successfully, they had decided to tell me the CEO of the company, way to go to ruin my day MR PARK JIMIN!

After what seemed like 800 years later we finally arrive at the CEO's department. Wow a department all to himself, could this guy get any more selfish. We're going through the long, dark, corridor, which seemed like a never-ending pathway. The kind employee stopped at a tall, antique looking, wooden, double door. She turned on her heels facing me.

"The CEO's office is right here, make sure to knock on the door before entering. If there is anything that you need help with, come and find me in the reception area on the ground floor. Don't forget to smile. Good luck."

"Wait!" I say.

"What's wrong?"

"W-What's your name?" I just needed to delay the time.

"My name is Da Hee. What about yours?"

"Y/N."

"Nice to meet you Y/N. I got to go now, I have a lot of paperwork to go through, and you mustn't keep him waiting." She smiled before making her way through the exit. My heart was thumping as if a stubborn child was stomping angrily because they couldn't buy the toy. Sweats were beginning to form and my hands had become reluctant to knock on the door. Then again, I'm going to have to make a move sooner or later, so I might as well just get on with it. I slowly raise my fist up, making my knuckles face the door, then slowly and gently I knocked on the door. My soft tap had echoed, perhaps making him aware that I had arrived.

"Come in." I heard his voice. I placed my hand on the doorknob before revealing his office.

.....................................................................

A/N: Part 2 coming soon ~