Tao (Special Chapter)

It's 5:30pm and Y/N just finished her after school club and is now heading home, as she was walking home she found on her way a group of drunk people, Y/N panicked and decided to go through the alleyway which was a shortcut to get to home.

Slowly, she walked through the alleyway making sure that the drunken people were not following her, when she felt that she was far enough from them she put her head down and started making her way towards her house, whilst walking with her head down, Y/N bumped into something hard and fell bottom first on the cold, wet ground.

She looked up to see what made her fall, there she saw a young man staring at her, Y/N forgot that she was on the ground for a moment because she was mesmerized by his eyes, the unknown man bent down and held out his hand in front of her;

"Sorry, I didn't see where I was going."

"It's okay; I get clumsy at times." Y/N gladly accepted the man's hand.

" Y/N gladly accepted the man's hand

"My name is Tao."

"My name is Y/N."

"Y/N, that's a pretty name." Y/N blushed at Tao's comment.

"Y/N you shouldn't be going through this alleyway alone."

"Oh I don't usually go through here but it was because of th--''

"The drunk people."

"Yeah."

"But I think walking through the drunk people would have been the safest option." Y/N was confused with Tao's comment; Tao was smirking at Y/N's reaction.

Before Y/N could ask Tao what he meant there was sudden darkness and the last thing she could remember was Tao's smirk.

............................................

Y/N's P.O.V:

My head feels heavy; I slowly open my eyes and try to adjust to the lighting. I find myself tied to a chair in an abandoned room. The door slowly creaked open and I tried seeing who was there.

"Oh, you're awake."

"Tao?! Where am I?" My chest started to hurt; I'm scared someone please save me.

"Awww is someone about to cry; too bad no one will be able to hear you."

"Please Tao, please let me go, please don't hurt me." I couldn't hold back my emotions; I felt my tears starting to flood down my cheeks.

"I don't want to let you go, I'm going to be all alone and I won't have anyone to play with."

Tao started to walk towards me and cut the ropes that were on my wrists, he held out my hand in front of him and he got out a knife from his pocket, my eyes instantly went wide with shock and fear.

"Please don't kill me, please."

I squeezed my eyes shut ready for the pain, but I felt nothing, I open my eyes and see that the knife is placed on my hand I look up at Tao and he is crying?

"Y/N, please kill me."

"What?"

"Kill me, I don't deserve to live I'm a monster." Tao broke down in tears; I couldn't believe what I was witnessing.

"Hurry please, kill me."

"No."

"What are you doing?"

"Stopping you from doing something stupid."

"Stop it and kill me."

"Are you crazy?! You are not a monster, even though we have just met I know that you are not a bad person, so please don't even think about anything stupid like this again."

Tao broke down in tears and cried even more. I got up from my seat and hugged him.

"Thank you Y/N."

"It's okay."

"No, thank you for being such a fool."

"What?"

The last thing I heard was his chuckle.

........................................................

I open my eyes to a white, bright room I look around and see that there are needles planted into my arm. What happened? Was the first thing that popped in my head. I feel something heavy on one side of my bed and I see a woman, she woke up and we were both staring at each other.

"Oh, you're awake that is a relief."

"I'm sorry to ask but what happened?"

"I found you on the road bleeding all over." I was shocked to hear this, just then an image of Tao flashed before my eyes. I am such an idiot, how can I be so stupid?

"By the way you will be discharged in a few weeks, so for now you should rest."

"Thank you very much."

"Oh and before I go I should tell you something, when I admitted you to the hospital the doctor said that you lost a lot of blood so someone had to donate some, we couldn't get in contact with your family, but then a young man came in and offered." A young man? Who?

"Do you perhaps know who this young man is?" I asked the woman.

"It was supposed to be a secret, but I guess you do have the right to know, I believe his name was Tao or something?" Oh my god what?! But how and why? Just then the doctor entered the room.

"Y/N, it's good to see you awake, how do you feel?"

"I feel better, but doctor is there a chance I can talk to my donor on the phone or something?"

"I don't think it will be possible to talk to him."

"Why not?"

"He passed away this morning." The doctor said whilst having his head down. No, it can't be.

"You could see him if you like." I followed the doctor to a room to see Tao there lying on the bed lifeless, I walked slowly towards the body and held his pale hand. A few drops of tears left my eyes; I looked at Tao's face for the last time and said;

"Thank you."