BTS V

Y/N came out from her house ready to go to school, but when she looked at her phone for the time she realised that she came way too early, so she thought that she should head to the local café down the road to get something to drink.

As she entered the café the fragrance of sweet and savouries were exploding everywhere and that brought a smile to her face. She walked over to the front desk and was greeted with a smile from the waitress.

"Good Morning, what can I get you today?"

"I would like one caramel latte please." Y/N replied with a wide grin on her face.

The lovely waitress came back after a few minutes with Y/N's order.

Just by looking at the delicious drink she couldn't wait to gulp it all down.

Y/N grabbed her order and turned around to find a table, but just to her misfortunate she crashed into something very firm, which caused the glass from her hand to drop and crash onto the ground, Y/N panicked and immediately crouched to the ground...

Y/N grabbed her order and turned around to find a table, but just to her misfortunate she crashed into something very firm, which caused the glass from her hand to drop and crash onto the ground, Y/N panicked and immediately crouched to the ground to pick up the broken pieces, at this moment everyone in the café stopped and stared at the girl.

"AAGGHH!! It's so hot!" Y/N looked up to see a guy flapping his shirt frantically because of the hot liquid, Y/N got up from her position and had wide eyes.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry; I didn't see where I was going, are you—" She was cut off before she could say anything.

"Sorry won't cut it, do you know how expensive this shirt is, I have a meeting to go to and I can't go looking like this!"

"I am really sorry, I don't know what to do to help you, wait I can help to buy you another one."

"Really? You want to buy me another one?"

"Of course, tell me how much is it?"

"You really are going to pay?"

"Look, just tell me how much?"

"I don't think you would be able to afford it."

"Pfft, please how much would a shirt cost? Just tell me the amount."

"£85."

This time Y/N's jaw dropped and it looked like it was going all the way to the ground.