BTS Jimin: Part 4

I just finished taking a shower, I wrap the white towel around my bare skin and grab a smaller towel to dry my wet hair. Whilst drying my hair I walked out of the bathroom and into Jimin's room so that I could put on the clothes. I stopped in my tracks and see Jimin standing in front of me, instinctively my hands cross over my upper body.

"W-What are you doing?!"

"I-I just had to talk to you."

"Can I change first?!" I felt like he was deaf, because he was moving out of the room.

"Mr Park? Are you just going to stand there?" I raised my brow.

"I know you know who I am."

"W-What do you mean?"

"Please Y/N, I'm not stupid."

My arms fell to my side and now I have a frustrated look on my face.

"So what I know who you are?"

"You should have told me sooner?"

"What? Are you seriously kidding me right now? AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE!"

"I know, but I never meant to hurt you."

"Just SHUT UP!"

"Ever since that day I realised the dumb mistake I had made, I should have been by your side and protected you."

"Please I have no time for any of your bullshit." I grab my clothes without caring that they are wet and went inside the bathroom to change. After changing I walked out and Jimin was still there. He grabbed my wrist, but I forcefully take my hand out of his grip.

"Please don't go wearing those clothes, they are still wet, you will get ill."

"You don't have to worry about, I'd rather fall ill than wear your clothes." I walk towards his bedroom door but he stops me from moving with a back hug.

"Let go of me right now." I grit my teeth.

"Please listen to me."

"I will seriously hurt you, get off me."

"Please." He begs. Why is he so persistent? He loosens his grip and I turn around.

"What have you got to say?" I cross my arms, I might as well give this bastard a chance to talk.

"I'm going to start all the way from the beginning. I had made a bet with my friends that I would get you to date me until we graduate. However, while I was dating you I started to have genuine feelings for you, I truly loved you. Whilst we were still dating there was this crazy girl stalking me when I went to school, dropped you off home, when I went home and even on our dates. Just the day before our graduation she had sent me a text message threatening me to break up with you. There was a picture of her holding a knife near you while you were sleeping. She was crazy and I had no choice. But I realised that I shouldn't have just broken up but actually be there to protect you, no matter what the circumstance." Jimin had finally explained, he began to show me the text messages and the picture. This MAD BITCH, HOW THE FUCK DID SHE GET IN MY HOUSE?!

"I really do love you Y/N. I regret leaving you. I know you might not want to accept me now, but I will still be waiting." I looked at Jimin's eyes and knew that he was truly genuine. I am still upset to know that at the beginning this was all a bet but he gave it up, which makes me happy.

"Listen it's all in the past now, I forgive you. Now I just want to go home." I said grabbing my bag.

"Just stay for one night, because its really late." I drop my bag and stare at him pissed off.

"Is it really late or are you just not bothered to drive any more?" Jimin rubs the nape of his neck whilst laughing nervously.

"Just for one day, wear my clothes and sleep on my bed. I'll sleep on the sofa." He walks out of the room, leaving me to sigh.

.............

Author's P.O.V:

Y/N is sleeping soundly on Jimin's bed, on the other hand Jimin felt tempted to check up on Y/N. He walked into the room and smiled at her sleeping form.

'Its been so long since I have seen her beautiful face'. His hand reached out to her small strand of hair that was laying gently across her eyes, he swept it to the left. Suddenly his wrist was grabbed to a halt. Y/N was awake.

"If you wanted to sleep with me so badly you could've just asked." She smirked.

"I-I w-wasn't going to, I j-just..."

"I'm joking." She smiled. Jimin was about to walk away until he was stopped again. He looked down at Y/N.

"Don't go, I'm not really a fan of sleeping alone on someone else's bed." Jimin approached the blanket and slid himself beside Y/N.

Throughout the night the atmosphere felt a bit uncomfortable, Jimin was staring at the ceiling whilst fiddling with his fingers. Y/N was doing the same. Jimin turned to his left, while Y/N turned to her right, both of them were now staring at each other making the silent night even more awkward, until Y/N spoke up first.

"Maybe I should sleep on the sofa." She tried to get up, until Jimin stopped her and moved her body closer to his, she was shocked.

"Don't go." He whispers.

"I really missed your scent and your touch." He continues.

Jimin begins to slowly place kisses on her neck and trails it down to her shoulder, Y/N whimpers and lets out a slight gasp. He uses the tip of his fingers and trails down her bare skin. Both were in the heat of the moment. Jimin turns her body around and lays her back onto the bed. Y/N didn't know where to look as he was on top of her.

He moves his head further down towards her lips and gently places a kiss, not long after Y/N returns the kiss and slowly the sweetness turns into passion. She wraps her arms around his neck deepening the kiss. Using his free hand he begins to trail down to her weakest spot. He caresses it making her let out a soft moan, and soon he takes off her shirt revealing her naked chest. Immediately Y/N stopped and covered her chest.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked.

"No, its nothing. I'm not just in my right mind."

"If you're feeling embarrassed about not wearing a bra, its okay there's nothing to be ashamed of."

"It's not that, I shouldn't be doing this."

"But why?" Jimin said, concerned written on his face.

"You're my boss."

"But we've known each other since high school."

"It doesn't matter the past is the past, and right now is the present, I should be focusing on my work." She replies.

"I'm sorry." Jimin put his head down.

"I'll sleep on the sofa tonight, you sleep on the bed comfortably." He continues.

.............................

A/N: Part 5 coming soon~

KPOP Idols / KDrama Actors  Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें