BTS Suga and EXO Chanyeol

Y/N's P.O.V:

Here I am again at school, the place where all my happiness at home is drained out and replaced with boring subjects and teacher's naggings, could my life get any better.

I open the door to an empty classroom and I make my way to my desk, of course nothing changes when I come to this classroom, every day I come early to school so that I can have time to sleep, I am not alone though, I always find my classmate Min Yoongi also known as Suga sleeping behind my desk. I guess he probably does the same thing that I do.

Suga is a quiet guy, he doesn't really speak all he ever does is sleep, even during lunch and break. I guess all this silence coming from him makes me curious. This time Suga is sleeping upright, he usually sleeps with his head down on his desk.

I don't really notice him at all in school, but seeing him now he has this angelic face shining in the sunlight, he looks so soft and delicate, I guess he chose the right nickname because he looks really sweet, I don't know why but some part of me...

I don't really notice him at all in school, but seeing him now he has this angelic face shining in the sunlight, he looks so soft and delicate, I guess he chose the right nickname because he looks really sweet, I don't know why but some part of me is trying to open up to him, my heart is beating faster than usual and it feels like it can be heard on the outside.

I slowly lean in a little closer just to see his outstanding features, and I have to say he looks really handsome.

"Are you done looking?" I stumbled backwards hitting my foot at one of the legs on my chair. I managed to avoid falling and looked at the now awake Suga; he is now looking at me and tilting his head to the side waiting for my answer.

 I managed to avoid falling and looked at the now awake Suga; he is now looking at me and tilting his head to the side waiting for my answer

"Umm.... You see....... I-I was just......."

'I need to think of something quick'

"Fly..."

"Fly?" He asked confused.

"That's right a fly.......... There was a fly on your face.... So I was getting rid of it."

"By looking at my face?"

"No........ I was just about to swat it away, but you woke up and the fly flew away."

I said it quickly to avoid the awkwardness.

"Thanks? I think."

"N-no problem." I quickly turned around and sat at my table; I buried my face in my desk because I was embarrassed at the incident earlier, and my stupid mouth.